Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else hate girls who smoke?

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
It is just so fucking disgusting and speaks volumes about their hedonism. The smokers I see out in public are always women, or at least the vast majority. I am not even kidding either, whenever I smell that disgusting smell I look around and it’s another girl taking a drag of some low quality trash cigarettes.

I also noticed that a good number of women smoking also are covered in ugly tattoos. I should say ugly tattoo is an oxymoron, because when was the last time you saw a woman with a tattoo and said “yeah, that looks good”? Never.

Smoking was considered unladylike and rightfully so. Imagine being a slave to a plant and thinking getting a bunch of dull markings on your skin will be a good look for you.

Western women are TRASH with a capital T

i like the smell of cigarettes tbh

never smoked and never will tho

yes it is so degenerate and disgusting

I smoke myself but want foids to stop doing it because I depise the majority of them so don’t want them being into the same type of things as me.

I smoke myself but want foids to stop doing it because I depise the majority of them so don’t want them being into the same type of things as me.
Do you smoke roll ups or cigarettes, and how much do you smoke a day

Yes. Unless she is extremely good looking it completely makes me lose attraction.

I hate all foids but smokers are particularly degenerate.

Ye i was going past this uni one time and it had this big groups of girls all smoking and cursing like sailors i was disgusted to no end by them

a cigarette after a good coffee is one of the few things I can still appreciate.

theres a fit spanish girl in one of my classes who smokes hnng

You'll Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack

I think it’s gross when landwhales smoke but not foids.

Somehow it seemed better in the 50s since even the hot women smoked. Now with the promotion of feminism and plus size models it all seems significantly disgusting.

Yes, it's repellent and profoundly non-feminine. Also, just like it's the case with tattoos, you can be 100% sure a girl who smokes is promiscuous.

I smoke so I guess I can't say shit. I don't have many standards for foids because I'm not a volcel though

I dislike smoking in general. People who smoke cigarettes in general look trashy. Cigars look cool though.

idk if i would judge since i've shot up heroin and would've smoked heroin if i had an opportunity to (living space limitations). although smoking cigarettes seems like a pointless activity to me

but i think of a foid as a foid and a smoking foid as a foid

just another reminder that it's over, for 'pure boy' waiting for his 'pure girl'

It's even dumber when you realize most of them vape or smoke just to be trendy because they think it's cool. JFL at the desperation to fit in society; risking your health in order to seem "cooler".

Foids that smoke are digusting, and tattoos make any foid look like she has hepatitis or aids.

Smoking is disgusting. A huge turn off.

I hate smokers in general

I hate all foids who aren't submissive and traditional tbh.

idc about smoking. i don't smoke but i don't think its gross.

I literally hold my breath when passing someone who is smoking.

Hate when smoke tobacco, but like, when smoke something smelling better ¦>

It's [LifeFuel] knowing that they'll eventually die slow painful deaths from lung cancer.

it's Edward bernyas fault and his stupid propagandist techniques to brainwash people. He made women believe smoking is a symbol of female liberation. Once again the (((capitalists))) strike back