Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else hate beta orbiters more than foids?

incubus

incubus

Banned
-
Looking at these fucking moronic pieces of shits say "wow stunning" and "wow you're gorgeous hmu" to fucking disgusting 4/10 foids is absolute fucking ragefuel. They are one of the many reasons why the sexual market is so DISTORTED. It drives me fucking mad...

Yeah. Cuckolds are worse than any other of the life forms that we rightly rage against on this forum

Only good thing is they don't get pussy either

We should round up all the beta numale white knights and shoot them in the knee caps

I don't hate women yet, I just don't enjoy their company because they're boring, materialistic, and cruel creatures. I understand that they wouldn't be too bad if my genetics were better.
Beta orbiters fill me with rage though, they enforce hypergamy, keeping my looksmatch in bed with chad. the worst part is that they're "cringe and bluepilled"

I hate both of them equally. and chads as well

Only dead cuck is a good cuck.

Yes, I hate cucks and orbiters.

I hate them only if they are trying to bully me

yes this pieces of shit, make foids life so much easier that they don't have to prostitute or find a batebuxx themself anymore, at least i could pay to fuck them if werent for them

i hate cucks slightly more than foids cuz they enable them. But at least cucks dont make fun of curries as much.

I hate everyone equally

I hate cucks more than anything in this world.

Yeah I can´t stand it, it´s like 12 year old´s who think if they say she is beautiful they might have a chance but these people commenting this are mostly adults it´s pathetic I hate them for putting these girls up on a pedestal because let´s be real the ONLY reason girls are up on that pedestal is because men has put them there.

Of course, they provide foid the power they have today.

Cucks are the lowest form of life on the planet. I laugh when they get abused by foids, Chads, etc.

Yeah I can´t stand it, it´s like 12 year old´s who think if they say she is beautiful they might have a chance but these people commenting this are mostly adults it´s pathetic I hate them for putting these girls up on a pedestal because let´s be real the ONLY reason girls are up on that pedestal is because men has put them there.

They are the enablers of foids, so they are the root of the problem basically.

They only piss me off when they try to act like a protector and get aggressive towards anyone who doesn’t kiss the foids ass

Genocide to all cucks when?

Without their enablement, women would not have the power that they have today so yes, I hate them more than women who are simply acting on their impulses.

Cucks behaviour is the main reason for the excessive hypergamy of foids in social networks.

I hate cucks,whores and chads all equal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back