Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else get told they look like a serial killer or rapist

des

des

Greycel
I've heard this for ages from people. I remember when a girl said she thought I was a rapist. That was the biggest bp I had ever received.

I got called school shooter a few times irl

Axe murderer.
Guy who looks like the kind of person to enter a shopping mall with a Machinegun.

:yes:

I've heard this for ages from people. I remember when a girl said she thought I was a rapist. That was the biggest bp I had ever received.
Yep. To normies :

serial killer/rapist = ugly.

Most serial killers/rapist are average to good looking, though. I had the chance to meet a rapist one time IRL, and he looked like a buff redhead (white). Looked like a meathead and not an "incel" or whatever.

I was told I looked like a serial killER

women and lgbts told me in the past that i look like a rapist, pedophile, serial killer, sociopath, psychopath, nazi(don't know), but the worst of all was to be asked if i was gay

Yes some foid said I look like I would shoot her in the head

I have been called serial killer looking by 2 random girls I never met before during my teens, been called it by my mom several times, especially when my hair is cut short I look quite creepy and pedo / molester / rapist whatever, but at least I am solidly build and of average height so people didn't try to mess with me physically only socially and mentally but maybe that's worse in the end.

lol thats brutal

I thought you were getting the turkey

I look like serial retard

Yes, because that's what I proudly am.

I got called school shooter a few times irl
Kek I have also been called a school shooter/mass shooter to my face a few times even from people I've never seen before or talked to in my life. Additionally some normies that I knew very vaguely or partially also called me a school shooter/mass shooter or compared me to one, saying I looked like one, and at the same time acted as if it were a harmless comparison or comment. In reality they only said it based off of how I look. It's fucking brootal.

women and lgbts told me in the past that i look like a rapist, pedophile, serial killer, sociopath, psychopath, nazi(don't know), but the worst of all was to be asked if i was gay
Yeah I've been called gay or people thought I was gay as well. Apparently just because I'm an incel who can't be around women, that suddenly makes me a raging homosexual in the eyes of normies.

no since i don't really talk with a lot of people exept the ones at the work place but my mother told me always that i had a face that no one should trust. she never trusted me actually.

Yeah I've been called gay or people thought I was gay as well. Apparently just because I'm an incel who can't be around women, that suddenly makes me a raging homosexual in the eyes of normies.
Yeah, i also have ugly cutecel eyes that makes things even worse