Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else get anxious when making jew jokes?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
For some reason I have this feeling that they're gonna punish me or some shit for making jewish jokes.

Also another question. Why do people say jews rule the world? I never looked into it much so honestly idek why everyone says it (Aside from them owning a lot of the huge companies)

Photo 2024 08 16 17 25 24

They're watching :shhh:

If you look at leadership in many countries. There's always a Jew running the country or pulling the strings behind the scenes

I kinda do, but not as much as I used to before the latest flashpoint in Israel went off last year. Now it's fashionable to hate on Israel. You can make a light Jew joke and normies will laugh. Feels kinda nice. Can't go too far with it, though, or they'll know you're not quite joking.

They're watching :shhh:
If you look at leadership in many countries. There's always a Jew running the country or pulling the strings behind the scenes
I kinda do, but not as much as I used to before the latest flashpoint in Israel went off last year. Now it's fashionable to hate on Israel. You can make a light Jew joke and normies will laugh. Feels kinda nice. Can't go too far with it, though, or they'll know you're not quite joking.

38967   SoyBooru

Yes jews are always listening just so they can become a victim

For some reason I have this feeling that they're gonna punish me or some shit for making jewish jokes.

Also another question. Why do people say jews rule the world? I never looked into it much so honestly idek why everyone says it (Aside from them owning a lot of the huge companies)
NUKE THE KAABA

I sometimes wonder why anti semitism is so prevalent on the Western Internet. Because I'm Korean and we've never had a relationship with Jews, so we don't know anything about them. All I know about Jews is that they were hated in the past for their usury practices and that 6 million people died in the Holocaust (if what I learned in world history class is correct).

But places like 4chan tell a completely different story. They say Jews are ruling the world behind the scenes, are plotting to exterminate the white race, and that the Holocaust is exaggerated. Of course, that may be true, but I'm not sure because I haven't seen them provide any evidence. Maybe they don't need to provide it because it's common sense to Westerners.

The only thing more vast than their power and influence is the extraordinary subtle and secretive nature of it.

nah but I saw this guy a few hours ago and he was literally just a walking jew stereotype, looked a bit like this:

it was the funniest shit and I just started laughing

you need to increase you're efforts