Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does Anyone Else Get Angry Just By Looking Or Talking To A Foid?

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I work in retail unfortunately (probably gonna quit next year tbh) and deal with a lot of people. I always see hot Stacies and cute Beckies walking around the store. Sometimes they ask for help finding something, so that's my only female interaction for the week. But whenever I see a hot girl or talk to one I clench my jaw and my fist because that's how mad I get. I know they would never talk to me outside of work if they didn't need anything. And a lot of them look at me with disgust (resting bitch face). But of course my Chad coworkers get attention from female customers. Female customers smile at them and make small-talk.

It's over.

Nah man I'm numb at this point.

What are the challenges that subhuman men face in the retail sector? What about subhuman customers? How would you describe the demographics of the customers you interact with?

The majority of retail employees I encounter are Chads and Stacies. On the plus side, they actually treat me pretty nicely; social interaction is significantly easier in the professional realm.

If it's to a girl that I could see myself with, it's more of despondency rather than anger, but if it's to a bimbo cunt who looks like she's never had a complex thought in her head, rage just fills up inside of me.

no tbh i just get mogged

, so that's my only female interaction for the week. But whenever I see a hot girl or talk to one I clench my jaw and my fist because that's how mad I get.

It's over.
You have no jaw to clench and your wrists are too thin and weak in order to exert the force necessary to clench your first. It’s over.

What are the challenges that subhuman men face in the retail sector? What about subhuman customers? How would you describe the demographics of the customers you interact with?

The majority of retail employees I encounter are Chads and Stacies. On the plus side, they actually treat me pretty nicely; social interaction is significantly easier in the professional realm.
Ehhhh. Pretty much everything that FACEandLMS talks about is true, that due to the halo effect, unattractive men get treated unfairly in the workplace. I have a male manager and a female manager. My male manager is fine, but it seems like EVERY time my female manager talks to me it's to tell me I'm doing something wrong or I need to work faster. She never asks how I'm doing or anything. But she talks to my more attractive coworkers. Also, I get brutally mogged at work because I'm 5'7", so I gotta reach really high when I stock (if I don't have a ladder) but my 6'2" coworkers just easily place items on the shelves... I have some coworkers who talk to me that are incel looking. Obviously. Uggos gotta stick together JFL!
You have no jaw to clench and your wrists are too thin and weak in order to exert the force necessary to clench your first. It’s over.
Funniest comment yet :lul:

this year i only spoke to one female that's not my family and even then it was to alert my family that there was a thief prowling the neighbourhood.glad that i am a neet

Too high inhib to talk to females tbh

All the time. It's why I can't have a job working with them.
My hate for women is strong, and it consumes me.

Yes, and the prettier they are, the angrier I feel. I am not going to describe exactly what I feel and want to do, because when I did that last time, I got a warning.

But with highly attractive people in general, I feel nothing but rage, because it's a reminder of how easy they had it (science backs this up, BTW), and how much I had to struggle for what little I achieved.