Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else get a reality check from time to time?

TripleCel

TripleCel

Recruit
★★★
Does anyone else get reality checks? like you will browse the forum or look at cosmetic surgeries and realize you really are truly ugly and fucked for life.

even while I type this it's hard to swallow the pill, It's difficult to accept the fact that you are the minority that got fucked and your facial features will never get better over the years. No one would find this forum and stay here if they weren't incels, there is a reason your friends (if you have any) don't browse this site or constantly try to find ways to improve their looks.

I'm not normal and will never be due to my genetics in combination with things like mouth breathing, a broken nose that caused bad facial asymmetry, and many other factors. I'll never look at myself in a photo and be happy. I'll never have a girlfriend, and my oneitis will never feel attracted.

I used to have hope, and to truly believe I had a good shot at life. Now I am finally getting a reality check that nothing will get better, and that my only life on this planet is ruined.

everyday i think about how shitty my life is and how it will only get worse

mylifeistrash said:

We are deprived of a BASIC human desire (sex, love/comfort) just because of the way we LOOK. ITS OVER IF YOU ARE SUBHUMAN. THINK ABOUT THAT. FUCK GENETICS FUCK EVOLUTION

It's just fucking crazy and retarded how much looks or to be more precise the LACK of good/decent looks can affect all aspects of life so much.

Just because the features on our small face are different from the norm or from the beauty standard, our lifes are fucked untill the end, how absurd is that?

TripleCel said:
It's just fucking crazy and retarded how much looks or to be more precise the LACK of good/decent looks can affect all aspects of life so much.
Just because the features on our small face are different from the norm or from the beauty standard, our lifes are fucked untill the end, how absurd is that?

It's truly absurd. Guys who didn't have to work hard for it gets it all just because they are good looking.

I do this everyday, but i didn´t grew up with mouthbreathing or deformities.

yes reality checks are harsh but needed to fully embrace the blackpill

Yea everytime i go to school

There's nothing worse than being a sentient individual that is aware that he is worthless genetic trash.

mylifeistrash said:

Yep. Yesterday I discovered a snapchat filter which shortened my mid face and had a brutal reality check regarding how much a long mid face fucks me up and how that can´t be improved by any surgeries. Also realizing how bad my skin is when I see the improvements from those filters

mylifeistrash said:

This. You're not getting any younger. I'm 24 and i feel like I'm going to be 30 soon. I will still be an incel by then, I will be working some shitty job, my parents will be close being senior citizens, I will never make them proud and give them grandkids. Fuck.

Bernard said:
Yep. Yesterday I discovered a snapchat filter which shortened my mid face and had a brutal reality check regarding how much a long mid face fucks me up and how that can´t be improved by any surgeries. Also realizing how bad my skin is when I see the improvements from those filters
lmao snapchat filters are brutal, they can make you look so much better (even if u look like an anime character) in a millisecond yet achieving similar looks through surgeries is pretty much impossible or would cost huge amounts of money.

There was a filter I tried that made my midace look like a fucking ugly cucumber so after I switched back to normal I actually looked like a fucking chad for a few seconds LOL.

Before I go to sleep I like to visit this site to remind myself that its over.
In particular when I get my hopes up from time to time.

i think this is called ( suicide fuel)

I dont really get a lot of it outside of this forum because i dont go outside.

I have ascended so I don't really care anymore. I accept this is my life now.

I enjoy hermitceling to avoid all the triggers of this degenerate society.

The mirror is my reality check.
Airplanes & helicopters are another because my genetics make me fail a class 1 medical and I know this since I'm a kid with crushed pilot ambitions.

Weirdcel said:
This. You're not getting any younger. I'm 24 and i feel like I'm going to be 30 soon. I will still be an incel by then, I will be working some shitty job, my parents will be close being senior citizens, I will never make them proud and give them grandkids. Fuck.

20 years will pass quick. Felt like yesterday I was 24. Still have files on my computer from then :lol:. ALso felt old at that age, just can't explain it.

Everytime I go outside or look into the mirror.
Or when I discover some aspect of my face that I didn't know before it was fucked and it adds to the suicide fuel.

>It's difficult to accept the fact that you are the minority that got fucked and your facial features will never get better over the years.
Yes and when you're a minority, prepare yourself for a very bad time.

Cynistic said:

1000e post alweer, lekker hoor.

Of course.

More people need them.

Yes, They hit hard and drop my good/average time to full on depression when I realise how worthless I am.

For me it's either when I see a couple or when I see someone attractive. Sometimes bad things that happened in my past just randomly pop up in my head, those are usually the worst.

Just take a picture. This will expose your subhumanity.

Suicel said:
Cynistic said:
1000e post alweer, lekker hoor.

Ja ik ben een echte truecel, heb totaal geen leven.