Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill does anyone else find it suspicious that all of a sudden we have Indian curries being discussed and talked about everywhere?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
Like u go on Instagram and some shitty pajeet cooking his food in cow poop is going viral and the comment section is absolutely disparaging them

Then I close that and if I go on tik tok some Indian song has become super viral trend amongst foids and they are getting Ready in curry clothes and make-up in it

Then on twitter I see some tweet with 100k likes about some Gangrape in some obscure part of Shitdia

Heck there is a pretty niche MGtow youtuber I watch like from proper South and even he is making videos on "curryfoids embracing feminism" for some reason even though his audience is 90% white men from the south

On YouTube community notes there is a meme with 100k likes on my homepage about how any supernatural being wanting to eat the planet will spit it out once it tastes India lol

Then on Looksmaxxing.org half th threads are either about some chadpreet /curryfoid/whatever related to Shitdia

And this has only happened in the last year lol...I don't think people in my feeds were giving that much shits (pun intended) about India and now everywhere I go everyone in some capacity is discussing them

My dad opens fox news and they are talking about Nikki Haley and Vivek who are both curries from India?????

Why do u all think that has happened in the last one year and so?

discuss.

Is it because everyone is enamored by jeet inhumanity and it's like people going to the zoo?

Or is it the cause of the Jews who the curries suck up to?

I only see it on here with soyddit threads about curry migration to Canada being reposted tbh, but then again i dont use the things you listed, other than jewtube

Like u go on Instagram and some shitty pajeet cooking his food in cow poop is going viral and the comment section is absolutely disparaging them

Then I close that and if I go on tik tok some Indian song has become super viral trend amongst foids and they are getting Ready in curry clothes and make-up in it

Then on twitter I see some tweet with 100k likes about some Gangrape in some obscure part of Shitdia

Heck there is a pretty niche MGtow youtuber I watch like from proper South and even he is making videos on "curryfoids embracing feminism" for some reason even though his audience is 90% white men from the south

On YouTube community notes there is a meme with 100k likes on my homepage about how any supernatural being wanting to eat the planet will spit it out once it tastes India lol

Then on Looksmaxxing.org half th threads are either about some chadpreet /curryfoid/whatever related to Shitdia

And this has only happened in the last year lol...I don't think people in my feeds were giving that much shits (pun intended) about India and now everywhere I go everyone in some capacity is discussing them

My dad opens fox news and they are talking about Nikki Haley and Vivek who are both curries from India?????

Why do u all think that has happened in the last one year and so?

discuss.

Is it because everyone is enamored by jeet inhumanity and it's like people going to the zoo?

Maybe you live in an Anglo world. In Europe , Africay, South America, Asia, nobody gives a fuck about shitskin currys and they are not even mentioned in the slightest, infact people even forget that such a race exists

What's up with the blunt racism with y'all? I am Indiancel and offended. Do you think you are better because your white or what

What's up with the blunt racism with y'all? I am Indiancel and offended. Do you think you are better because your white or what
I m not waycist gRaY I am just a passive observer

I have reasons to suspect this is part of one massive psyop the Jews are running to divert attention from the shit they're doing in Gaza.

I have reasons to suspect this is part of one massive psyop the Jews are running to divert attention from the shit they're doing in Gaza.
backstabbing the only allies they have too

Pretty jewy

People have always been aware of curries being unhygienic horny subhumans, but it's only recently that the general population became comfortable in making fun of them. Other than non-Indian shitskins making fun of them, most of the hate seems to be coming from Canadians, not just the whites ones, due to pajeets migrating here en masse. It's also curries turn to be the main target of racism. In 2014-2018, it was Muslims. In 2019-2021, it was chinks. And 2022 and outwards, it's curries being the butt of the joke.

Maybe you live in an Anglo world. In Europe , Africay, South America, Asia, nobody gives a fuck about shitskin currys and they are not even mentioned in the slightest, infact people even forget that such a race exists
pajeets are TERRIFIED of countries that don't speak english, even in Canada Quebec is basically devoid of curries

pajeets are TERRIFIED of countries that don't speak english, even in Canada Quebec is basically devoid of curries
I noticed that too kek hardly any curries in any Nordic countries too...but they have Sandniggers to deal with

Why yes I do
Dude come face to face. I will beat the shit Outta you. I ain't the foid who will chose you because your white.you have no advantages besides a brighter skin.

Dude come face to face. I will beat the shit Outta you. I ain't the foid who will chose you because your white.you have no advantages besides a brighter skin.
u r giving anandkonda competition in being the most annoying curry here already kek

atleast he wont gangrape a monitor lizard rofl

When even soydit allows racism against curries you know that something is cooking behind the curtains.

When even soydit allows racism against curries you know that something is cooking behind the curtains.
they literally have a subreddit dedicated to making fun of curries dying under trains lol...I am pretty racist n even I was feeling bad at the hypocrisy of liberals

Well, where are the jeets coming from that everybody is talking about them?

I could kill your entire nation with my pinky finger

It's just curries being more numerous + toxic internet culture. It simply reached a certain point and exploded. I think it reveals something about human nature : curries are actually on average the most respectful race of immigrants. All the bob and vagene shit, i've never seen it irl. How ironic that they're the ones being shat on the most, it's just the meek being universally despised as always.

Generalising a whole race is wild bro. I ain't your average Indian cuck

bait-believable.png

My theory is sudden increase in indian migrants drive a rise in disguist for them.

Indian rape stories are the most exciting part of the news, so now everyone's talking about them

the optimal mass marketing strategy in 2024: rape

My theory is sudden increase in indian migrants drive a rise in disguist for them.
Are we seeing curries regularly making the news for raping and killing though ? (Serious question). If not, then it's crazy to see how whites still suck arab and black dick when they openly hate indians.

People just noticed curries exist and they are disgusted.

Are we seeing curries regularly making the news for raping and killing though ? (Serious question). If not, then it's crazy to see how whites still suck arab and black dick when they openly hate indians.
my takeaway is that because jeets are submissive-dominant types. They're submissive most of the times but when an opportunity is available they will stop at nothing and will be tyrannical (dominant) once done so. It doesn't help that jeets also only hire their own kind (say whatever about you want about their so called exploitation but that will always be better than working in fast food)

my takeaway is that because jeets are submissive-dominant types. They're submissive most of the times but when an opportunity is available they will stop at nothing and will be tyrannical (dominant) once done so. It doesn't help that jeets also only hire their own kind (say whatever about you want about their so called exploitation but that will always be better than working in fast food)
yeah because when shitlibs are making fun of Indians u know it's pretty bleak lol

If they are communitarian and brought in mass numbers i totally understand the ressentment, i'm white myself and somewhat "racist" :soy: but it's almost like it's a pop culture thing for cool normies to hate on them

If they are communitarian and brought in mass numbers i totally understand the ressentment, i'm white myself and somewhat "racist" :soy: but it's almost like it's a pop culture thing for cool normies to hate on them
exactly lol the most deranged kumbaya love vegan liberal absolutely hate curries for some reason too lol
Only yesterday they were sitting and making fun of a Jeetcel's accent who has immigrated from Shitdia to study here...and they were all #blm don't be waycis foids

exactly lol the most deranged kumbaya love vegan liberal absolutely hate curries for some reason too lol
Only yesterday they were sitting and making fun of a Jeetcel's accent who has immigrated from Shitdia to study here...and they were all #blm don't be waycis foids
Because libtards are actually among the most vile people ever. More vile than so called neo nazis; to be a nazi one at least has to have LOVE (for his own people) but libtards lack this very component, they do not love; their ideology is rotated around competing to be more "leftist", hence, the left always infight with fringe ideologies; they are essentially "knowledge" supremacists.

Because libtards are actually among the most vile people ever. More vile than so called neo nazis; to be a nazi one at least has to have LOVE (for his own people) but libtards lack this very component, they do not love; their ideology is rotated around competing to be more "leftist", hence, the left always infight with fringe ideologies; they are essentially "knowledge" supremacists.
True but if they are such hypocrites about jeets it means they even suck at being leftists. It's because as you said they don't love anyone deep down and are just animated by a death drive so their true self can show. If they have the utmost deference for africans it's because they fear them/they have social value especially through medias like music, a "coolness" capital curries don't have, it's over for them

it's always been that way jfl

I remember heads at my uni were incredibly racist against currycels whenever possible, giving pontificating public lectures about how 'our culture isn't like yours indians, you can't disrespect muh foids noooooo'

tbh I feel like feminism is intrinsically racist

Ethnics are being shipped in regularly and the State wants to promote them. Women do whatever people in power say because they're lemmings.

This board has done the same thing for years. @Master and @The Enforcer forced to kiss some sandnigger's ass on Na'ama's NGO ""Incel"" researcher show.

True but if they are such hypocrites about jeets it means they even suck at being leftists. It's because as you said they don't love anyone deep down and are just animated by a death drive so their true self can show. If they have the utmost deference for africans it's because they fear them/they have social value especially through medias like music, a "coolness" capital curries don't have, it's over for them
Yeah, curries have very little soft power, which is why they're trying to larp as "Asian" to be represented as a part of the Asian (which is oriental) community.

I kid you not. Oriental communities are overrun with jeets. I got nothing against my curry bros, but damn, start your own south Asian advocate because our struggles are different and the fact that many curries are take-and-no-give; they want the benefit of "Stop Asian Hate" but then refuses to hire rices, only hiring their own kind.

The Jews and goys need more good slaves to do the yes massa work and scrub toilets in the west

i dont know gypsy girls are pretty hot

It's just curries being more numerous + toxic internet culture. It simply reached a certain point and exploded. I think it reveals something about human nature : curries are actually on average the most respectful race of immigrants. All the bob and vagene shit, i've never seen it irl. How ironic that they're the ones being shat on the most, it's just the meek being universally despised as always.
Only the top tier Indians have the means to immigrate in the first place. Yes, they'd be the "best immigrants" jfl. Indian Americans outearn white and east asian Americans. It's the bottom 99% that you want to focus on. They are not meek whatsoever and have a certain arrogance that has absolutely no basis. The top % of any race would be pleasant, it's the bottom percent that makes a difference and forms stereotypes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back