Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else feel tired all the time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
I go to sleep tired, i wake up tired, constantly feeling depressed.

need to book a doctors appointment but that means getting up at 8am on my day off from work to book it.

i need some anti depressants or some shit, this tired feeling is killing me

Not tired really, but severely unmotivated while sober. Fuck life, it fucked me so it's only fair. Don't ingest jewpills though boyo, there are alot of better substances waiting for you.

Not tired really, but severely unmotivated while sober. Fuck life, it fucked me so it's only fair. Don't ingest jewpills though boyo, there are alot of better substances waiting for you.

i spoke to my brother about taking anti depressants and he said it just made him feel worse.

i spoke to my brother about taking anti depressants and he said it just made him feel worse.
Yeah I have the same personal experience (unfortunately), it's just cuck inducement. Fuck that, enjoy life by diving head-first into illegal narcotics. Your life is shit already anyway I assume, what is there to lose..

Yeah I have the same personal experience (unfortunately), it's just cuck inducement. Fuck that, enjoy life by diving head-first into illegal narcotics. Your life is shit already anyway I assume, what is there to lose..
im trying to save money atm, so no spending on pleasurable things for me.

Thinking about getting a driving license and maybe find some better employment next year, idk i just need to work towards something so i dont feel like a slave to the system :feelsbadman:

I feel tired a lot.

Very. I don't even have the energy to think and comment on threads a lot of times

I do. But I'm not depressed. I'm tired from insomnia or just sleeplessness in general.

Only when I wake up

He can drink water and reduce screen time.
tired every moment of my existence, i just wish i could sleep forever:feelscry:

im trying to save money atm, so no spending on pleasurable things for me.

Thinking about getting a driving license and maybe find some better employment next year, idk i just need to work towards something so i dont feel like a slave to the system :feelsbadman:
Brutal poorceldom boyo, good luck with it. Driving is damn based so enjoy that if you can!

As long as you play by the rules (put there to make you powerless in various ways) you'll feel like a slave inevitably though, even with money, car and various other "luxuries", break out of that thinking as soon as possible..

:feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back