Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else feel that this forum is dead?

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
Idk why but It just feels so dead and kinda bland tbh.

Maybe it's because I spend to long on it but idk

it was more fun last year. I'm not sure what happened.

Me neither mang.

I guess there is only so much inceldom you can talk about before everything has already been said

It's definitely dying. Fakecel mods don't ban enough infiltrators

It's always most fun when you first join because of the novelty. Almost everyone says the forum was much better in [year they joined].

But in terms of activity you can't really say 233 online is dead by any metric, if you go back into the archives of this site that's actually higher than the average of online users throughout the years. In terms of quality/entertainment maybe.

I eat death for breakfast

Eh, idk. I get a good laugh out of this place from all the arguments and shit posting. Plus there always seems to be something to talk about.

I eat death for breakfast

Postmaxxing is dead everything else feels the same

It's always most fun when you first join because of the novelty. Almost everyone says the forum was much better in [year they joined].

But in terms of activity you can't really say 233 online is dead by any metric, if you go back into the archives of this site that's actually higher than the average of online users throughout the years. In terms of quality/entertainment maybe.
:feelsthink:

In terms of quality/entertainment maybe.
I honestly can't see the quality of threads changing over time. I'm guessing that the same threads were being made years ago, but they were considered high iq because that stuff wasn't said before. Now they're considered water and repetitive because they have been repeated a 1000 times.

True and high IQ. Even though it's comical to see newfags reminiscing about the "good old days" when they first joined, as if their time here was significant in any way at all. I can't remember the number of users online breaking 230, now that you bring it up. It's 236 now.

Honestly, really good point

True and high IQ. Even though it's comical to see newfags reminiscing about the "good old days" when they first joined
i prefer the ppl who joined in 2024 saying they've been lurking since 2019

It’s definitely died over the years

Also noticed that it’s less discussion of women and more of forum controversy with each other and less postmaxing

thread quality is going in the shitter, that's why it feels that way, plus the infighting and race wars

Everyone ends up feeling this way after a while, but there is no alternative to this site

Idk why but It just feels so dead and kinda bland tbh.

Maybe it's because I spend to long on it but idk
Too many cels roped, too many fakecels and
It’s definitely died over the years

Also noticed that it’s less discussion of women and more of forum controversy with each other and less postmaxing
The ones that remained are unfunny&lowIQcels.

im a newgen to the site but i love it. ive known about it for a couple years but didn't sign up until recently, now im constantly refreshing new posts section

I think it’s what you said here about quality, combined with the fact a lot of prominent users from when I first joined have left makes it feel kind of dead.

It’s also because tons of the GrAYs we’ve gotten have been awful, we’ve had a select few good users this year & that’s it.

I think it’s what you said here about quality, combined with the fact a lot of prominent users from when I first joined have left makes it feel kind of dead.

It’s also because tons of the GrAYs we’ve gotten have been awful, we’ve had a select few good users this year & that’s it.
Very true.

It was better when inceldom was a new thing and we thought there might be a solution for it somewhere

But now it is just boring and depressing and everyone already debated stuff too much and there is no solution except miserable cope like betabux or prostitutes or seamax. Just a giant waste of money. And nobody here even knows how to make money anyway. That is for normies.

There is no solution so I would advice you guys to find something to spend 10 hours a day doing for your rest of your life and you will probably be ok. It's easier said than done. Better than thinking about this trash. don't bother trying to build a life that is attract to women. Just do shit you enjoy.its over for us anyway. I don't really think about women anyway anymore. I just come here now because it is nostalgia for the old times. And Omegle doesn't exist anymore. I usually just smoke weed or play games or watch stuff or do random stuff that needs to be done like clean stuff or repair stuff.

Not dead, but dying for sure. Just look at the member count, it has been hovering in the higher 25000s for a while now, never surpassing 26000 members.