Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else feel personally targeted by the state?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I live in the UK and I feel like a) this country is becoming steadily more authoritarian and b) I'm getting directly targeted more often.

I want to live my life but it's becoming almost impossible. It's like anything I try to do is somehow a problem.

Maybe I need to completely operate elsewhere, either remotely or by emigrating.

Or I can do things via third parties maybe, who have better luck.

It reminds me of when I used to get in trouble at school, except now it affects my physical wellbeing more profoundly because I can't just rely on my parents to provide for me.

I was just interested to hear what you guys think, your experiences, etc.

Your thoughts on Thatcher?

Your thoughts on Thatcher?

It's hard to comment on things like that that were before my time.

I don't hate her. She was probably just doing what she thought was necessary to make the country successful and she did seem patriotic.

No, everyone else feels the same. Every state and country is getting more and more authoritarian, things are getting incredibly bad for all people. Plus, the more you are fucked by the state, the less u are willing to help others, and the more u are willing to fuck others.
It's a viscous cycle, and it's only gonna get worse. What's really sad, is that It doesnt have to be this way... the elite is just stubborn and must win at all cost (vs the virus), regardless of the collateral damage :feelscry:

This covid, is just making everyone crazy. Fucking hopeless situation

Last edited:
yes. my country is practically communist and i live in fear of people who are supposed to serve me

I feel like it MOSTLY leaves me alone until I try to earn money or obtain resources in some other way.

At that point it suddenly has a problem with me.

I do. It’s a conspiracy. Blogging good right for me.

It's easier now to imagine how it was like to live behind the Iron Curtain before the fall of the USSR.

That feeling of freedom being taken away feels wrong.

Freedom is our birth right.