Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel like they look average but they get treated like a subhuman.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
I know I'm not attractive by any means but I view myself as normal looking but many foids are repulsed by me and run away, the only time when a foid didn't do that was when she randomly approached me and said she liked my shirt, I thought she liked me but she came back, telling me to sign some sort of signature, what makes it brutal me and her had an amazing conversation beforehand she saw me watching a show on my phone she told me she liked the show aswell. :feelsrope: for a second there I thought a girl actually liked me.

Last edited:
In my head I'm the most handsome man in the world

Then you don’t look averagr

Some days I feel legitimately well below average, or quite ugly. Other times I see myself as looking presentable and not much different than your average normie cuck.

What really kills me is my height, small bones, and being on the shorter side 5'9".

Most women either ignore me, or treat me with high level of annoyance. It's like having sub 40 personality and speechcraft in Morrowind. All the NPCs treat you with mild annoyance at best.

Sucks donkey dick.

Last edited:
No foid has ever called me ugly nor did anyone make fun of my looks. But they did make fun of my height a fucking lot.
Foids say I am too short for them.
Fucking stupid toilets!!!!!?!!

My face is probably average-slightly below average but my height on the other hand... :reeeeee:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

reality taught me that in the modern world I am below average