Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR does anyone else feel like they dont need much money from wageslaving?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
Call it cope but

if life is going to be shit no matter what and im going to wageslave no matter what, then idk how beneficial a higher paying job would be. Though it would obviously be better. I could buy more drugs, but its not like they're good for me anyways so I don't mind doing them occasionally. And it's not like I do anything besides go on computer. The higher end of being a rich NEET (like knajjd) is strongly preferable but doesn't seem possible

Accumulating wealth for the sake of it is a shitty normie cope

with higher pay you can save up to retire early quicker and then kill yourself when you run out of money

Yeah. I'm basically living life on auto pilot mode unnerved by financial instability.

same here, it's probably because you dont pay rent or bills, drive a car and pay for its fuel, buy normie brand clothes and vidya.

Wagecucking sucks the fuckin life force out of you man, I'm dead serious, it's been a month and I'm tired like never before. I'm working full time but it's not necessary, as parents still support my life basics. I will at least cut to 4 days a week instead of 5. This life is shit. I can't even gather the strenght to post anything on this forum even though I lurk almost every day. To say it's a ploy by (((them))) is an understatement. Entire society want's you to work you'r mind away, so that you won't possibly think about anything of higher value. Stay NEET if you can, work absolute minimum if you must.

All regards, Useless.

I feel like it's just overall better to have more money.

Money doesnt make me happy. I just need enough of it

Hell the fuck no higher pay let's you escape wage slavery quicker

I don't spend much money, so I don't neither feel that way.

All I need is water, food, shelter, electricity, internet and I'm good.