Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else feel like the popular kids would gatekeep popularity?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I remember multiple times where I felt as if they fucking were gatekeeping being popular and high status. This was actually the guys. One time I remember in 8th grade I tried to sit at the popular table during lunch where all the young chads and stacies were, but they looked at me oddly and snickered on the other side of the table whilst laughing, as if they knew I was out of place and it was “wrong” of me to try and associate myself with them. I never tried to sit there again, I knew better.

Another time in 9th grade this decently popular dude was sent nudes by one of my oneitus’s (brutal), and he showed them to my chad-lite brother (double brutal :feelsrope:), and when I told him to show me, he looked at me, smirked, and said “nah, you don’t need to see it”, my brother later told me to not let it get to me and that it wasn’t impressive (my chad lite brother got that shit weekly :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:). IDK, I feel like they gatekeep, and fucking know being popular has to do with attractiveness on an innate, instinctual level.

Stfu

U g Q10CQ1J0

This is why it's great to go totally insane to the point you are ultimately low-inhib.

They do that , they love the social hierarchy cause they’re at the top

I also remember a time in middle school when I was acting nonchalantly, a kid told me to not "act cool", and I responded "you're acting cool", and he said "I am cool". So basically I was supposed to act "subservient" to some pre existing social order and "know my place".

They are important

And you suck...

Yup, seen that b4

They are important

And you suck...

Yup, seen that b4
they are so smug about it and they always feel the need to clarify and show this hierarchy of status

Didn’t read but ofc popular kids gatekeep popularity. If I was ever popular I would. If you’re popular why open up your class to others? That’s like asking if nobles gatekeeped being nobles

At the end of the day, we're all just apes in clothes.

This makes @ThoughtfulCel a... nudist?

The "popular kids" aka chads and stacies probably dont even know or care about the title the rest of the sub8s gave them. They are too busy enjoying every moment. If youre paying attention to someone elses status it is very likely you are low level normie or incel.