Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel like the blackpill is rapidly becoming mainstream?

basedschizocel

basedschizocel

Greycel
Title I guess. I feel like I've been seeing a lot more references to blackpill ideas in normie media, especially since the banning of braincels. I was watching random youtube videos today and I kept seeing blackpill ideas come up in unrelated videos.

Yeah tbh a lot of guys realise it but don't want to talk about it, especially when it's not anonymous, as they will be associated with a loser who can't get sex, a school shooter and their popularity means everything to them

Yeah, but is it a good or bad thing?

yea to some degree, normscum can't be fully blackpilled because they are not ugly

yes west will collapse i cant wait :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

not really a good thing. just makes women more picky

I see normies and stacies watching videos like FACEandLMS, Lookism, etc.

Yep, it'll be pretty common to see in the coming years. Normies are really slow to catch up on underground ideas/memes. I've always noticed that there was a delay for normies to catch onto 4chan shit, which it usually took 2-3 years. Though now it's been noticeably shortened as 4chan got more and more press around 2015/2016, I'd unironically say it now takes less than a week for normies to both find them and completely run them into the ground. If they weren't the same normies forcing it in the first place.

Incel culture is currently in the stage where it takes longer amounts of time to permeate normie culture. We already have a lot of fakecels and normies in here, but it is nothing compared to how it will be once the rapid expansion of our ideas begin.

Everyone knows it subconsciously

More ERs will happen and they will eventualy ban all Incel websites and consider them the equivalent to islamic terrorists.

More ERs will happen and they will eventualy ban all Incel websites and consider them the equivalent to islamic terrorists.
banning incel websites and forums only increases the odds that ER will happen. when the community is concentrated in one location, it is easier to monitor

notice how ever since banning r/incels, the blackpill spread across the internet. same thing is already happening with the ban of r/braincels

Everyone is aware of it deep down. Except females probably

Everyone is aware of it deep down. Except females probably
Females definitely know it. They just don't want men to know it. Same with bluepilled men. I think the only people who don't know it are chads, since they don't ever experience what we do.

I think it was always there we just failed to realize it.

Everyone knows it but no one wants to be seen as an aspie trying to discuss black pill ideology irl.

Eventually it will be the norm. Hell I remember even before MGTOW would say things like "Chad, cuck" etc. Things only the blackpilled community used to say.

JFL if you think normalfaggots will renounce to their little Matrix in exchange of the truth

Even if they are, they will forget about it very quick, basically the next time they'll sit with their wife to have dinner watching TV or something.
It is one thing to be aware of the existence of the black pill, but it's an other to swallow it.

I hope I'm wrong, though.

It is spreading and will eventually spread exponentially.

JFL if you think normalfaggots will renounce to their little Matrix in exchange of the truth

Only as long as that Matrix can be maintained. This is why we need more school shootings, 9/11’s, and nuclear wars. It’s way easier to swallow blackpills when things are going to shit all around you

Not rapidly, but it will be spreading inevitably

Yes, we will eventually become south korea.