Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else feel like the blackpill has ruined their life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Idk, i just feel like being blackpilled has held me back in life. Given up all hope, never trying, etc.

no, being ugly ruined my life.

the blackpill might be harsh truth, but my life already sucked before i found it

I mean after 20 years of living and being unsuccessful in social and romantic pursuits without the blackpill, I don't see how it could be the cause of future failures in that respect. Yeah it can be demotivating and it's an easy excuse to not try, but false illusions of hope are just as dangerous if not moreso. Hence all the betabuxxers who end up killing themselves after divorce-rape because they realize the boomer American Dream of white picket fence and a loving wife is a lie, and they realize they wasted their lives in pursuit of that ideal.

That's why I'm grateful for the blackpill anyways. Life still sucks, but at least im not caught in the constant cycle of trying, failing, and blaming myself over and over again becoming further depressed every cycle. This is why the self-help and redpill communities can be so toxic (teehee) in some instances. You presume "It's all up to me! I can get that gf/car/money if I just hustle and bust my ass the right way," but then if things don't work out, you end up beating yourself up even if there are external factors that are simply outside of your control. But people usually only focus on the other side of that equation

the blackpill might be harsh truth, but my life already sucked before i found it

and also this

as if there were a life to ruin in the first place

I mean after 20 years of living and being unsuccessful in social and romantic pursuits without the blackpill, I don't see how it could be the cause of future failures in that respect. Yeah it can be demotivating and it's an easy excuse to not try, but false illusions of hope are just as dangerous if not moreso. Hence all the betabuxxers who end up killing themselves after divorce-rape because they realize the boomer American Dream of white picket fence and a loving wife is a lie, and they realize they wasted their lives in pursuit of that ideal.

That's why I'm grateful for the blackpill anyways. Life still sucks, but at least im not caught in the constant cycle of trying, failing, and blaming myself over and over again becoming further depressed every cycle. This is why the self-help and redpill communities can be so toxic (teehee) in some instances. You presume "It's all up to me! I can get that gf/car/money if I just hustle and bust my ass the right way," but then if things don't work out, you end up beating yourself up even if there are external factors that are simply outside of your control. But people usually only focus on the other side of that equation

and also this
The blackpill basically tells you to give, which i dont like at all. If i were to give up, why not just kill myself?

The blackpill basically tells you to give, which i dont like at all. If i were to give up, why not just kill myself?

It does imply to give up on women and relationships, and to some degree social interactions with normies. Suicide? Not necessarily I dont think. It's cope or the rope, and if you can find enough copes to make it worth sticking around, or whitepill yourself into finding meaning in the struggle, then I don't think the conclusion is necessarily sui. But that's ultimately an individual decision, and people vary in their priorities and values

The blackpill is the truth, it arguably saved me, because it lessened the impact of my heartbreaks. I used to be pretty bitter when aquaintences/frens betrayed me but now i dont care as much.

Same.

It helped my understand why my life sucked.... Well, that, and learning about the jews. (Protocols of zion, any one?)

it was already ruined. the blackpill just uncovered the reasons why.

Bluepilled incels and betabuxx normies who got cucked bi their wives are more likely to commit suicide then a hardcore blackpillsenpai. Am not against the whole marriage concept per say but the occurrence of getting a worthy foid in the west is 1/astronomical number.

bluepill ruined my life

No , because even if you don’t know about it, the black pill will affect you. Lookism and ableism will be their wether you acknowledge them or not

Idk, i just feel like being blackpilled has held me back in life. Given up all hope, never trying, etc.

Eh yes and no.

Bluepill was holding me back more than black pill ever could; I operated in the world thinking bluepill = truth and held it as such. Now that I see the world clearly I can now try different strategies that I didn't before. I'm going down guns blazing in one last attempt to get in shape, network, and ask girls out in ways that I didn't before, etc.

After that I'm out of hope, but I won't have regret.

When i first was ingesting the blackpill in early 2018 i was hopeless and in dispair and gave up for like a year, but it lead me to actually form realistic plans based off blackpill knowledge for my life direction.