Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else feel like a Jock trapped in a incels body?

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
I don't whiteknight girls, and I understand the social cues and dynamics that they are attracted to.

I have a huge sex drive, and need to fap multiple times per day.. sometimes up to 10 times

I have always had masculine interests and hobbies like fishing and sports

I look down on beta, bluepilled cucks.

To me, it feels like I have the mindset of a jock slayer, yet am trapped in my framecel, small skull, zero dimorphism body/vessel. Your average framecel nerd is a white knight, and is clueless with girls. I don't think I am clueless, just completely unattractive to them physically. It is such a shitty situation to be in, because I am blackpilled, therefore know that NOTHING will change my incel status unless I can hugely increase my looks. My small bones and disgusting subhuman face have fucked me over for life. Does anyone else feel this way? Like you have the mindset and personality of a jock, that would be unleashed if you transplanted your brain into a masculine 6'4", 230lb, wide framed, robust, big wristed, good looking jock slayer.

I have a huge sex drive, and need to fap multiple times per day.. sometimes up to 10 times

Most of us would have those qualities if in a jock's body due to positive reinforcement and confidence from being a Chad; these personality traits are influenced by life experiences, usually not genetics... :feelsjuice:

Which would mold us to become low inhib moggers with high T; we just didn't luck out physically. :feelsUgh:

Most of us would have those qualities if in a jock's body due to positive reinforcement and confidence from being a Chad; these personality traits are influenced by life experiences, usually not genetics... :feelsjuice:

Which would mold us to become low inhib moggers with high T; we just didn't luck out physically. :feelsUgh:
moved to tears crying GIF

Sounds like a infiltrator post

I wanted to be able to make a study about this, but I think incels that are blackpilled probably have a level much higher of testosterone than bluepilled incels, or soyboys, the only thing that make us not a traditional chads is our appearance, be how tall we are or how ugly our face is. I think if in some way any incel here could become attractive and go back to their high school years is very likely we could be jocks.

You were made to be a jock, but jocks aren't slayers

There is a lot of potential that never sees the light of the day because of the subpar looks of the person who holds those traits

Everyone has interests, not everyone can make them full time

I feel like a chad trapped in a trucels body, Im austistic and women dont even look at me, Ive never been asked out before.

If I was a chad, it would have been game over for normies, I show no mercy

INVOLUNTARY CELIBATES, that's why.
I guess I'm the only high inhib user on this forum, since I wouldn't hurt a fly.