Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else feel like a goodlooking guy trapped in a ugly guys body

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
I swear im in fucking hell or something as ive seen how good life can be as a good looking guy yet im ugly as fuck and can never be like that

No, I feel ugly inside and out

Kinda of understand but don’t at the same time

I'm incel inside and outside.

Yes, I am trans-looks. I identify as a good looking tall man and expect the world to treat me like one or it is transphobic.

Seriously we should use this argument against SJWs.

I swear im in fucking hell or something as ive seen how good life can be as a good looking guy yet im ugly as fuck and can never be like that

I’ve felt attractive most of my life. I still do sometimes even if my torso could be wider and more buff. I’ve accepted that women don’t find me very attractive.

Trans attractive JFL :feelskek:

I will say yes because I don't think the way I would treat a girl would be ugly.

No lol, though sometimes by looking in the mirror I convinced myself I was a normie

No lol, though sometimes by looking in the mirror I convinced myself I was a normie

Mirror effect. Happens all the time. Good lighting + mirror effect makes ugly men look somewhat ok. Either that or you arent as ugly as you think.

Mirror effect. Happens all the time. Good lighting + mirror effect makes ugly men look somewhat ok. Either that or you arent as ugly as you think.
Exactly. The mirror lies. Even the camera to some extent. The real way of finding out if ur ugly is by the way you get treated and rejected

Damn, ex Chad spirited into the wrong reincarnation vessel, you picked the wrong host foo'.

Maybe next time cowboy.

Yes.

I feel like a 6'2" Anglo-Japanese Chad stuck in the body of a 5'9" balding pajeet.

Which is why I tell people that I'm transracial. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a 6'2" Anglo-Japanese chad.

I identify as prime Dave Mustaine

No.

Retarded question.

My personality is really good ngl

Yes. I’m transchad

Yes, I am trans-looks. I identify as a good looking tall man and expect the world to treat me like one or it is transphobic.

Seriously we should use this argument against SJWs.
But everyone is already treated the same, sweaty :soy::bluepill:

Definitely. I would have loved to do things that people with gfs do. I'm a chad trapped in an incel body.

Many years ago when I was a child

I'm trans-chad, now give me HRT and a bunch of surgeries

Yes, I need surgeries to become chad

I'm trans-chad, now give me HRT and a bunch of surgeries
Exactly. If trannys are able to get free hormones and surgery why the fuck can't ugly people? I think we are probably more oppressed than these mentally ill trannys. I mean 40 percent of them kill themselves so the free surgerys kinda go to a waste. There needs to be something put in place to fix ugly people in society
I am also transracial. An attractive White guy with blue eyes trapped in the face and body of an ugly pajeet.
Also this. My Gta 5 character is a blond blue eyed chad with top tier jaw and zygos so I just larp in games

Last edited:
I identify as a 6’4 light brown Nordic chad. Now where the fuck is my harem of women :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Exactly. If trannys are able to get free hormones and surgery why the fuck can't ugly people? I think we are probably more oppressed than these mentally ill trannys. I mean 40 percent of them kill themselves so the free surgerys kinda go to a waste. There needs to be something put in place to fix ugly people in society

Also this. My Gta 5 character is a blond blue eyed chad with top tier jaw and zygos so I just larp in games
yeah, while the state pays for tranny hormones in some countries, I can't get any testosterone legally even if were to pay the full price
if you go to a doctor and show him test results showing you have the T level of a 80-year-old with one testicle removed in your 20s, they'll just say it's within the healthy range and you should just eat healthier or something, fucking clown world :feelsclown:

what the fuck does that even mean

what the fuck does that even mean
Download 2

Yes, that's pretty much exactly how I feel

Ur not wrong. I identify as a chad too

Yes.

I feel like a 6'2" Anglo-Japanese Chad stuck in the body of a 5'9" balding pajeet.

Which is why I tell people that I'm transracial. As far as I'm concerned, I'm a 6'2" Anglo-Japanese chad.
:lul:

No I feel like a shrimp dicked alien

not really tbh

Yes.

same. when I am eating Indian food and interact with indian relatives, I just feel like I am an imposter or some shit not an actual curry. my ego refuses to accept me being curry

I look like worthless subhuman genetic trash and I feel like I'm worthless genetic trash because I am subhuman worthless genetic trash.