Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else feel bad when people online or in real life protest something?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Because it's so obvious they have no power and whatever they're rallying against will happen anyway.

they don't know, that they're wasting their time :feelsPop:

Protests are pointless we're all just insects

I don't feel bad, protests are stupid but I encourage people to protest.I want the best of everything. I want to get benefits of protests while sitting at my home.
I on an individual level would never take part in a protest. However I would encourage my friends and family to take part in one.
Also, lol at the ricecels protesting in Honk Kong and getting killed.
Over for rice men.

High IQ. Here a bunch of right wing people are hitting their pans in protest of the Government's awful mishandling of the Coronavirus crisis. That's not accomplishing anything except outing theirselves as "fachas" and being a major pain in the ass for everyone else.

I want the best of everything. I want to get benefits of protests while sitting at my home.
I on an individual level would never take part in a protest. However I would encourage my friends and family to take part in one.
I wouldn't encourage those I care to join a protest. People normally end up in jail if they protest in my country. Also, I find it too optimistic to assume that protests are always for the better, though I wouldn't take part in a protest regardless of whether they are for better or worse

I wouldn't encourage those I care to join a protest. People normally end up in jail if they protest in my country. Also, I find it too optimistic to assume that protests are always for the better, though I wouldn't take part in a protest regardless of whether they are for better or worse

Where do you live man? In my country most protests are quite peaceful. And yeah I would probably not encourage my family to take part in one tbh.
But I don't give a fuck if protests are successful or not. It wouldn't bother me cuz I was at my home all the time. Win win situation for me.