Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else fap to the babymetal girls?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
You know the girls from babymetal ( the band). I wish I could get prime asian girls like that. I think I'll fap again tonight.

it's not hard to find loli jav

they're not even that attractive smh

All women are shameless whores.

I actually have a fantasy about them but cant find a slash fanfic site to post it.

Never heard of them

All women are shameless whores.
I listened to one of their interviews in Japanese and they don't act like whores.

However entertainers are just attention whores. They get paid by you indirectly to get your attention.

You can't trust the deceiving words of a femoid...
I can read body language. If they're hiding their whoredom then i dont think so.

But entertainers r trained to fake being whores.

So maybe that's triggering you.

I can read body language. If they're hiding their whoredom then i dont think so.
Even the body language of a femoid was designed to deceive...

No, actually femoids have to learn to act like whores.

I blame technology.
BS. Femoids are programmed to be whores, that's their whole reason of existence. It's in their DNA. They know it in esoteric detail from the moment they were nothing but sperm. To be whores and spread degeneracy, those are the two main functions of a femoid. Technology just helps prove it easier, that's how you're here and not thinking "Oh, I just need to imBrove my Bersonality!".

Last edited:
Their fan base is at least 90% male and incel-looking

no but I listen to their stuff
good band

They are attractive to me but I never fapped to them