Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else ever lose their appetite when they see happy couples ?

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel
My cousin dragged me out of bed and forced me to go to the mall with him today so that he could buy a new wardrobe after he gymmaxed. Hes still in that blue pill phase where he believes that he can ascend if he just makes his bed, goes to the gym, smiles to thots and works on his personality. If all else fails with a white Western woman, he believes that hojabis will be all over him at mosque singles mixers. As if - he is short and brown as I am. On top of that he has a receding hair line and a bad eye area. Its over! Anyway, there were so many young couples and families there today. It was so painful that I wish I had stayed in bed rotting the day away before I have to go back to my miserable job that won't even help me find a wife. When we went to get something to eat, I saw a young couple heavily patting and kissing in booth next to ours that I lost my appetite. To make matters worse, the aroma of my meal began to nauseate me. I had to sit there and wait for my cousin to finish his meal while listening to the whore next to us moaning and giggling. I know there is no god but I wished in that moment that he was real so that I could pray to him to strike me dead and for him to listen to me in order to put me out of my misery. He could listen to my prayers for him to also take these couples, especially the women out too so that they can no longer enjoy what I can't. I wished that I could have at least pelted them with my food and drink. These sexhavers shouldn't get away with flaunting what so many men can't have in public without some consequences but I didn't do anything.

I do.
It frustrates the hell out of me.
That´s why i eat in closed spaces, like at home for example.
Not everyone is that fortunate.

I never have an appetite

just eat at home theory

I barely ever eat outside my house tbh never began for social anxiety autismcels

These sexhavers shouldn't get away with flaunting what so many men can't have in public without some consequences but I didn't do anything.

sexhaver genocide NOW

I used to get really upset and lose my appetite too but now I'm numb to it and don't care. The only time I get really sick to my stomach is when I see a cute prime foid with an average or below average guy (yes it happens sometimes albeit very rarely). You would think that seeing something like that would be lifefuel but it isn't. It makes me realize that the guy literally won the lottery and is clinging onto the girl for dear life and has to be jestermaxxed at all times just so he won't lose her but she still probably bangs Chads on the side. And then I realize it's not even worth it in the end to ascend and it makes me feel depressed. I'd rather see only good looking males with females because at least it doesn't give me a glimmer of false hope.
sexhaver genocide NOW
tbh

Id rather dream of ways i would kill them tbh

Not really. I mean, if you're here, you're going to be incel forever, so you might as well get used to it.

I like nice restaurants because I get to interact with really kind servers. If I lost my appetite because I saw a cute couple nearby it would be a shame, because the food is usually awesome.

I think I've become immune to it. I mean, it still hurts me to see happy couples but it doesn't upset me as much as it used to.

Not really. I mean, if you're here, you're going to be incel forever, so you might as well get used to it.

I like nice restaurants because I get to interact with really kind servers. If I lost my appetite because I saw a cute couple nearby it would be a shame, because the food is usually awesome.

I think I've become immune to it. I mean, it still hurts me to see happy couples but it doesn't upset me as much as it used to.

Who knows if I will ever become immune to it. I only realized that I am an incel and have no options even in my Islamic community or back home. Before I took the blackpill I had copes and didn't notice everything. Now everything ruins my appetite and ruins my day. Everything hurts.

It angers me everyday that my brother has a girlfriend and has been with her for nearly 5 years when I haven't had 5 minutes with a girl