Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone else coom on the floor or am i a defeated degen?

GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Veteran
★★
cleaning cum is a pain in the ass . why not finish on the floor, dries up and u can mop it later, though sometimes ants eat it up

ANTS? Dude....

toilet and underwear better

I use my socks or any clothing I could sleep without

I just nut upwards while laying down and then wipe it on my shirt or shorts

I drop some cums in the floor and sounds good like a big splash but majority of my faps are rubbing my penis against the bed, and my underwear smells like cum.

I drop some cums in the floor and sounds good like a big splash but majority of my faps are rubbing my penis against the bed, and my underwear smells like cum.
arent u afraid your mom will smell or see the cum stains when she washes them?

i did that one time and i had to use chemical to remove it

bro’s floor has an established civilization with its own religion and commandments.

arent u afraid your mom will smell or see the cum stains when she washes them?
I have my own room and I dont let her to enter and I put a towel in the floor that I use to dry my foot when I take a shower. I think she knows about the smell but she know how over is for me and dont say anything. I usually take off the underwear if the smell is too heavy and hide well in dirty clothes. Or when the short get dirty I have to change it cause the stain is embarrassing.

At least you ain't doing it on the walls
cleaning cum is a pain in the ass . why not finish on the floor, dries up and u can mop it later, though sometimes ants eat it up

Yeah I do it. I have to mop my floor soon because the stains are building up. Even got stains on the wall too. What no pussy does to a mf.

I do it on carpet or into a plant pot I have in my room. No stains or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back