Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Does anyone else constantly think of and hope to pick a fight with someone on the street?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
All ive been thinking about is testing my strength against a random normie on the street. I think i need something to confirm or deny my masculinity. All i think about is how i would fight back and just stomping on their face if i win. Is this normal? Its not just purely revenge fantasies, i just need to be in a fight just once in my life to see if i can cut it with being a man

nigger moment

Not necessarily pick a fight, but I always anticipate that any man will attack me at any time, and I think about how I would defend myself. I'm 5'6 140 lbs, so I'm an easy target.

Not necessarily pick a fight, but I always anticipate that any man will attack me at any time, and I think about how I would defend myself. I'm 5'6 140 lbs, so I'm an easy target.
im 5'7 and 125 lbs but I can sprint faster than most people, so i feel safe

me, i think about it all the time because i live surrounded by thugs, my third world neighborhood is full of them :feelshaha:

some of them are shorter than me, I wish I could beat one to get more self confidence :fuk::fuk:

Last edited:
yeah I do actually. I just want to beat the shit out of someone with no repercussions. I hoping I run into some drunk fuckers because those are the ones that really like picking fights.

Just bump into someone on the street, and act like it was their fault. That usually gets a response more often than not:feelsjuice:

yeah i thought about fighting others despite me having no experience whatsoever. i wanna fight and get strong :lasereyes:

yea but without weapons and shit

there is some inate anger , that you cant release on others without a reason .

i would just fight an incel for the sake of it , we both propably have some rage and that would be a good outlet / release

@Rot&Repeat

Sign of the Times...February.

Nope am too weak for that kinda crap.

Yes, i think about it all the time. I am a violent person and i want people to hit me first, so that i can have a valid / legal reason to ruin them for life. And i am a fucking pussy in fighting, so i don’t fight fair, i will fight like a dirty snake and stab the opponent.

I do but in order to get really angry I need a serious pretext.

Only high t ogres think like this, based though, i always feel like im on alert mode anytime i have to see people, even if thats just going to the local grocery store or something, from the years of bullying i assume

Same, except that I'm an even easier target so I'm even more paranoid.

I'm pretty much always sizing people up when I walk around places like the grocery store I work at just on the off chance someone did try to attack me for whatever reason. I do the same with animals like dogs. The dog thing is because I've had quite a few dogs chase after me during my walks around town that I've been going on since 2017 or so. My strategy WAS to simply run to the other side, but my dad told me that'll just make the dogs chase you more, so I started carrying around a metal walking sticks because a bunch of cucks had to make a bunch of rules so I can't just save up the money and buy a gun like any other product in the goddamn world! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back