Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else associate the early 2000s with bright skies and sunlight?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
When I think of 2000-2006 I imagine bright, sunny warm days.

Even though those bright sunny warm days are still here, I stay in my room playing video games all night thanks to females.

yes because most of my positive memories happened in the summer

I certainly do. But then again, I was outside more as a kid.

I think of the1960's and 1970's and bright and sunny.

No, all I can think of were those materialistic commercials and music videos I was bombarded with

Yes. Those were my happy days, whether or not it was post 9/11 was completely irrelevant during those times, because I was kept away airtight from this cruel world until puberty started.

2008 is the year I associate with bright blue skies, as well as peaceful evening and night skies. Everything was bliss and i didnt have a care in the world. Starting in 2009 everything went to shit.

Ahh yes, I remember going to school in 2002 in -40°C weather

Yes bro. Nostalgia goggles come on when I think about it.

I think of a bright sun a blue sky on a Saturday morning.

Yes bro. Maybe I’m wearing rose tinted glasses but it does feel like those were better days.

30d674f77255580925e0d5789d775a57.jpg

Bell bottoms

Then puberty hit and foids started to treat us like shit

man it was good beautiful days for me tbh i miss them

I associate it with ps2 and xbox

Now that you mention it, yes. I remember early 2000s summers really well. Life was good before puberty.
2009+ is all grey for me.

When I think of 2000-2006 I imagine bright, sunny warm days.

Even though those bright sunny warm days are still here, I stay in my room playing video games all night thanks to females.

Kind of. The days when looks didn’t matter. The days when the world wasn’t enslaved by the matriarchy.

Interesting followup, apparently this is a real thing and not just in our minds

The incel life literally makes everything grey. It's not the time period, Chads still get to experience the bright and vibrant world every day.

A bunch of babies born too late. The golden years were the 90s.

I associate that time with more sunshine because it was before I was blackpilled, and I spent more time outside playing and having fun as a kid, as opposed to sitting in my room.

I wasn’t alive during the early 2000s it’s over