Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone currently have plans on killing themselves?

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I do. If I still haven’t gotten laid by the age of 25, I’ll probably kill myself by my 26th or 30th birthday. If I make it to then. But for right now, I’m trying Tinder and haven’t picked up anybody. I can’t go outside because of my family holding me back in life. My plans I need to keep secret because I don’t want to attract the FBI’s attention, but I’ve had to suffer under the worst conditions for a decade now. I can’t continue carrying on like this. My hairline is close to being susceptible to receding within a few years. My prime is running out. I have never had a girlfriend or a female friend in general, not even as an acquaintance. Women are so fucking inconsiderate. They think that you’re picky for not aiming for the lowest common denominator there is while demanding high standards for men at the same time. I’m out. I just hope that I take as many of my enemies out to hell along with me before I check out.

Not right now I have good copes, but the possibility is always there. I still have planes to do it in 1 and a half years, when I finish uni

Came pretty close about half a month ago.

Not right now I have good copes, but the possibility is always there. I still have planes to do it in 1 and a half years, when I finish uni
what is even the point then

Why would you kill yourself? Theres so much more to life.

Not right now but maybe in the future.

I dont want the FBI to see my internet history, so no.

I've owned a rope with a noose tied for a decade now. I tried to do it numerous times, felt too guilty and afraid of botching it.

I use to make dates, I don't anymore. I went bankrupt after quitting a decent job with the plan of living off savings/loan for a while and then rope, I couldn't do it. One of these days I may reach my limit and use it swiftly or use other means I have acquired. I used to post on suicide forums, I was a regular on them, there's nothing more to talk/research about the topic for me really, so I don't go to them anymore. Still think of roping daily...:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I do. If I still haven’t gotten laid by the age of 25, I’ll probably kill myself by my 26th or 30th birthday. If I make it to then. But for right now, I’m trying Tinder and haven’t picked up anybody. I can’t go outside because of my family holding me back in life. My plans I need to keep secret because I don’t want to attract the FBI’s attention, but I’ve had to suffer under the worst conditions for a decade now. I can’t continue carrying on like this. My hairline is close to being susceptible to receding within a few years. My prime is running out. I have never had a girlfriend or a female friend in general, not even as an acquaintance. Women are so fucking inconsiderate. They think that you’re picky for not aiming for the lowest common denominator there is while demanding high standards for men at the same time. I’m out. I just hope that I take as many of my enemies out to hell along with me before I check out.
Make bettER plans

I plan to hang myself. I'm just waiting. I hope my cowardice lessens as time goes by, so I can off myself instantly when the time comes.

I only think about that

Always on my mind

One day my sister texted me the pic in your avatar and wrote “look it’s dad.”

How over is it for me then? Lol

i'll wait till im 30

i'd do it but I'm afraid of hell. Don't know if it exists but I don't want to take risks.

No plans , But i can see it happening , Depression is destroying me

I plan to get euthanasia

Carbon monoxide or od on fentanyl

Not for now,things are going much better and I don't feel rage anymore.

No, I do not plan to. In that case, the foids will win.