Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone care about you?

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-
Has anyone here traveled so far into the void that you've literally lost contact with society? I've never had anyone care about me other than my parents, but even now we're extremely distant as I am allowed to survive without their support due to NEETbux.

Most people, even NEETS and sub5's have at least 1 person other than family that has some sort of higher connection with them. I quite literally have no one, a ghost.

Parents and grandma don't count? Then nobody. I have no friends at all. Literally zero.The only person i could call a friend was, unironically, a female, but last time we chatted was one year ago, and even when we used to go out together i doubt she cared about me that much.

Last edited:
My parents and my grandma, that's it. Everyone else left the scene for various reasons

Literally only my parents.

Sometimes someone, but not in ways are most necessary in my quest of finding cute adorable loli of culture

Has anyone here traveled so far into the void that you've literally lost contact with society? I've never had anyone care about me other than my parents, but even now we're extremely distant as I am allowed to survive without their support due to NEETbux.

Most people, even NEETS and sub5's have at least 1 person other than family that has some sort of higher connection with them. I quite literally have no one, a ghost.
Society is evil. I forgot even about its existence

Maybe like 5 people on this Earth truly care about me.

My mother only.
I am lucky enough to have a good mom.

Only my mom cares, literally nobody else.
If she dies, i'm gonna rope the next day.

I care about myself. I'm always looking out for number one. If I wasn't, who would? Nobody

Society is evil. I forgot even about its existence

Would you say you have a deeply pervasive form of depersonalization? I do. The rare times in which I leave my apartment for doctors appointments the outside world and its inhabitants seem so surreal.

The rabbit hole of a sub3's suffering burrows deep and wide.

Parents don't count? Then nobody. I have no friends at all. Literally zero.The only person i could call a friend was, unironically, a female, but last time we chatted was one year ago, and even when we used to go out together i doubt she cared about me that much.
:chad: :banhammer:

Nobody cares about me tbh

My mom, that's it. My brother cared but he died.

My title indicates my position, it never dreamed of beginning.

No one really cares about me.

they know im a pos why care for that.

my quest of finding cute adorable loli of culture

My parents and my brother.

My mother cares about me. I am in good relationships with her and always ready to help.

I have zero fam and friends who care. I’m ostracized and treated like a stalker.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back