Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Does anyone care about GPA after grad school?

Does anyone care about GPA after grad school?

• Yes

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I mean after grad school does anyone care about GPA, 10 years from now (assuming I'm still alive)

At this point as long as you're passing it should be fine but try to do good just in case.

First job, extremely important

Depends on the country and the job

Here they dont care about your grades, only if you came from a prestigious college or not.

If its Med School then it doesn't matter, you are going to get a well paying job just cause you're a doctor

I mean after grad school does anyone care about GPA, 10 years from now (assuming I'm still alive)
Bruh, school is overrated piece of shit just do your hw on time and spend your free time doing something relevant to the major stop caring about gpa

My country's education system is slightly different, but I think people not truly caring about grades is universal.
Pre-teen kids can still be fed this bullshit, but no one after that.

They only care about the papers you published if you want to work as a research engineer in industry

At this point as long as you're passing it should be fine but try to do good just in case.
Dude I can’t even pass my courses can’t care about average that much

I did get asked for it on a job application the other day and couldn't even remember lol, but 95% don't give a shit, they just care if you got the degree or not

Yes they do. A lot of companies literally scan resumes and filter out those with low gpa's.

With low gpa you will face problems initially only. Initially the gap between employees is on the basis of gpa and which tier college they went, but as time passes by these gaps are reconfigured. This time on the basis of life skills. That means even if you (an incel) get good gpa you will be fucked later on.

All this assuming no foid is around :forcedsmile: she will mog you all and your boss (wheather male or female) will only care about her.

Yes they do. A lot of companies literally scan resumes and filter out those with low gpa's.

With low gpa you will face problems initially only. Initially the gap between employees is on the basis of gpa and which tier college they went, but as time passes by these gaps are reconfigured. This time on the basis of life skills. That means even if you (an incel) get good gpa you will be fucked later on.

All this assuming no foid is around :forcedsmile: she will mog you all and your boss (wheather male or female) will only care about her.
So I should care about gpa???

I'm interviewing for jobs this week and not one has asked about my GPA, barely even asked about my degree, but I got out of school 8 years ago

I'm interviewing for jobs this week and not one has asked about my GPA, barely even asked about my degree, but I got out of school 8 years ago
你的工作不需要學歷