Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone actually expect Trump to win at this point?

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★★
Trump is just as owned by the Jews as Harris or Biden. That said , he is far better because he's tough on immigration/the border at least.

But at the end of the day, the election is over. Democrats won in 2018, 2020, 2021 GA senate run off, 2022, 2022 GA senate run off, mostly all special elections etc. Harris can get both Obama and Biden voters. The vast majority of Niggers and Hispanics will vote for her. Niggers will come out in doves to vote for her, as they did for Obama. Most women, esp. non-white women will vote for her. Jews will vote for her 70%+

Just a new poll today showed Harris in the lead in most swing states, including in NV and AZ. Add to that there is still the VP pick, DNC and the official nomination of Harris. Add that to the official Trump conviction in September. Those will all boost her numbers. The RNC is over.

The media worships Harris and bashes Trump 24/7. It's over.

Last edited:
This will just be another Trump vs Clinton. Clinton was expected to win but Trump came out on top. It may be more close this time since it's a niggress woman.

Trump will win.

The American people won't put up with another stolen election.

Trump is gonna win, who ever staged him being shot is a complete genius.

This will just be another Trump vs Clinton. Clinton was expected to win but Trump came out on top. It may be more close this time since it's a niggress woman.
Clinton was the most hated politician in history nor was she running as an incumbent.

Look at the elections leading up to the 2016 election. 2010, 2014 and various special elections looked nothing like 2018, 2020, 2021 GA senate run off, 2022, 2022 GA senate run off, mostly all special elections since 2017.

Clinton was the most hated politician in history nor was she running as an incumbent.

Look at the elections leading up to the 2016 election. 2010, 2014 and various special elections looked nothing like 2018, 2020, 2021 GA senate run off, 2022, 2022 GA senate run off, mostly all special elections since 2017.
Trust me, everything will start crumbling down on Harris. People will remember hopefully what a terrible job she did, for example, opening our borders to anyone and everyone like its a Macys day parade.

Trust me, everything will start crumbling down on Harris. People will remember hopefully what a terrible job she did, for example, opening our borders to anyone and everyone like its a Macys day parade.
Niggers and hispanics don't care about the border. Neither do white liberals.

Civil war no matter who wins.

Merch 1

this election is borderline comical tbh

the democrat candidate is so incompetent that he drops out, being replaced by a VP who literally nobody supports

but since elections in modern america are rigged, the media suddenly go into hyperdrive trying to justify the rigged kamala win they're hoping for

literally a corpse could stand for election and win at this point. beyond ridiculous

I feel like trump will win. Assuming Kamala isn't a troon. Cus in freemason law, there won't be a biological female president.

But in the future Michelle Obama will be a president, unless something messes up, but he's already planned to win. Michelle Obama will be the first "female" president, not Kamala.

I just stopped giving a shit who wins or who loses, at the end of the day it's just the same poison with different advertisements

I feel like trump will win. Assuming Kamala isn't a troon. Cus in freemason law, there won't be a biological female president.

But in the future Michelle Obama will be a president, unless something messes up, but he's already planned to win. Michelle Obama will be the first "female" president, not Kamala.
53% of voters are foids. Mind you , not all women vote democrat, for example, most white women vote Republican. But they are the majority and can flip the election.

It will be a close one. But if Trump wins the popular vote, he'll win the electoral college as well. The media will go into ovERdrive trying to prop up kamela

Trump is just as owned by the Jews as Harris or Biden. That said , he is far better because he's tough on immigration/the border at least.

But at the end of the day, the election is over. Democrats won in 2018, 2020, 2021 GA senate run off, 2022, 2022 GA senate run off, mostly all special elections etc. Harris can get both Obama and Biden voters. The vast majority of Niggers and Hispanics will vote for her. Niggers will come out in doves to vote for her, as they did for Obama. Most women, esp. non-white women will vote for her. Jews will vote for her 70%+

Just a new poll today showed Harris in the lead in most swing states, including in NV and AZ. Add to that there is still the VP pick, DNC and the official nomination of Harris. Add that to the official Trump conviction in September. Those will all boost her numbers. The RNC is over.

same shit i dont care about it

i vote for whichever can give me a becky and make me stop being a virgin

it's funny seeing burgers fight over election.
who will win ? the black that supports ZOG, or the white that supports ZOG ?

Foids will just play “who’s the biggest slay” she already has the female vote