Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone actually enjoy reading “Boruto?”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Title.

“Boruto” is boring as fuck.

Kek, i read "burrito" instead

They need to package Naruto's name in the title in Boruto games to even make to appealing enough to sell well kek
That should give an idea of how irrelevant it is. That's a testament to its lack of quality.

They need to package Naruto's name in the title in Boruto games to even make to appealing enough to sell well kek
That should give an idea of how irrelevant it is. That's a testament to its lack of quality.
I completely understand.

Back in 2022, I worked inside a bookstore. Of course, all the manga sold very well - except for “Boruto.” Little boys did not even want to read it.

I completely understand.

Back in 2022, I worked inside a bookstore. Of course, all the manga sold very well - except for “Boruto.” Little boys did not even want to read it.
Boruto can't find a new audience to appeal to because it's seen as a lame spinoff to Naruto and it can't appeal to the older fans the manga alienated with its controversial creative decisions. Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I completely understand.

How’d you like working in a bookstore?

How tf people still follows that, i guess it's because of pure nostalgia

I won't be surprised if they make a sequel series to Boruto where his son is the MC.

Used to look forward to new chapters but I've been losing interest in it lately

ever since kawaki became a psychopath and imprisoned naruto it became readable. not good but readable.

I would enjoy reading it probably if i wasnt in such pain and so
goddamn depressed i can barely feel anything, Rotting after
whatever since 11 takes a toll on a man.

How’d you like working in a bookstore?
It was the type of job I could only stomach for about a year. I learned a lot about the business, but the people I worked with wore on my nerves. I’m glad I left, great selection of books, just horrible coworkers.

It was the type of job I could only stomach for about a year. I learned a lot about the business, but the people I worked with wore on my nerves. I’m glad I left, great selection of books, just horrible coworkers.
Ah I see, thanks for answering. I’m thinking of working somewhere part time to help my income, also maybe to meet people and “put myself out there” after a long time of isolation.

Ah I see, thanks for answering. I’m thinking of working somewhere part time to help my income, also maybe to meet people and “put myself out there” after a long time of isolation.
Yes, I was in my element, I love reading and books. I was amazed by how much money Disney was making off of Marvel titles. I really gained an appreciation for manga, because American comics are dead. Lastly, I learned that foids run the book industry.

Yes, I was in my element, I love reading and books. I was amazed by how much money Disney was making off of Marvel titles. I really gained an appreciation for manga, because American comics are dead. Lastly, I learned that foids run the book industry.
Ah man, it must’ve been a really nice environment (except the people of course). What didn’t you like about them if you don’t mind me asking?

I learned that foids run the book industry
That sounds hard, but it is the truth. Foids are the ones getting their books published, guys are falling behind. Foid authors are dominating bookstores right now. White male authors are not wanted by Hollywood nor Jew-run publishing companies.

If you want to navigate around that drama - become an independent creator.

Ah man, it must’ve been a really nice environment (except the people of course). What didn’t you like about them if you don’t mind me asking?
I basically didn’t get along with a foid at work. She made my life hell, I made my money, but she was driving me crazy. I hated my supervisor, because he was just a chadriguez fool. The hours changed on little notice. I have no regrets.

I basically didn’t get along with a foid at work. She made my life hell, I made my money, but she was driving me crazy. I hated my supervisor, because he was just a chadriguez fool. The hours changed on little notice. I have no regrets.
Thanks for explaining. That does sound like a bad situation. Glad you got out of there.

I don't read it personally but I regularly watch Naruto youtubers' recaps of the new chapters. I actually listened to NCHammer's new theory video when I discovered this thread:feelshaha:.

ever since kawaki became a psychopath and imprisoned naruto it became readable. not good but readable.
That seems to be the opinion of most people reading it, even the people who already were shilling for it the whole time seemed to become much more genuine in their supposed liking of it ever since the time skip and the events leading up to it:feelshaha:.

Sakura gained a lot of weight during hER pregnancy