Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media does anybody here like moe music?

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i spend the day listening to Moe Shop, MiatriSs and Nyanners.

they are probaly the closest i will have for female companion ship for new, considering i don't have any femlae friends, and i just lost all hope of getting a gf.

Never heard of it, might check it out in a bit.

No. I don’t want to inflate their view counts even more. I wish I could be them and be as privileged as them but I’m not so fuck them.

No. I don’t want to inflate their view counts even more. I wish I could be them and be as privileged as them but I’m not so fuck them.
at least they have singing talent, and are not boobystreamers or costhots

at least they have singing talent, and are not boobystreamers or costhots
I know, but having talent is still privilege that I want but don’t have. So I resent them for it.

nah it sounds gay

I know, but having talent is still privilege that I want but don’t have. So I resent them for it.
i get you boyo, i valorize people with talent regardless of race or gender, i would prefer a society that works around talent, than looks.

i get you boyo, i valorize people with talent regardless of race or gender, i would prefer a society that works around talent, than looks.
I understand that. I just wish talent was something you could develop instead of being born with. Otherwise it’s not fair.

I understand that. I just wish talent was something you could develop instead of being born with. Otherwise it’s not fair.
stuff like singing is just talent, and no amount of pratice will let you be like michael jackson

but there is stuff that is just pratice

Not sure if its moe, but I listened to Fujiwara's dance for like 10 hours on loop once.

stuff like singing is just talent, and no amount of pratice will let you be like michael jackson

but there is stuff that is just pratice
That’s what I’m saying. People without talent are oppressed in today’s society.

You mean denpa music?

That’s what I’m saying. People without talent are oppressed in today’s society.
nah even talentend people have it worse than atractive people nowdays

True, but a talented attractive person oppresses a non-talented attractive person.
nah , talent is a meme in modern society doesen't really matter

nah , talent is a meme in modern society doesen't really matter
Cope... so many people can get rich and famous off talent but don’t have the opportunity. If you’re unattractive and talentless it’s over for you.

Cope... so many people can get rich and famous off talent but don’t have the opportunity. If you’re unattractive and talentless it’s over for you.
how many ugly talented people people do you know on the mainstream? not many, and most of them are like comedians who people laugh off, most talented ugly people are only know in small circle of friends.

while this moe singers put their heart and body to make some youtube pennies

meanwhile belle delphine is a millionaire for having a cute face

Females? Ah hell no. I dont like lyrics in my music regardless of if it's a female anyways, unless it's from a video game.

I only listen to Rock, Metal, sythensized rock, and techno rock instrumentals. Also listen to orchestral and a bunch of stuff from videogames.

I guess so. I listen to a lot of vocaloid, idolmaster, and anime OSTs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back