Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody here have a genuine urge to kill people? (Theoretical purposes + in gta 5)

Winter War

Winter War

Self-banned
-
By the title I don't mean if you'd actually do it, just if you had thoughts (glowies fuck of)

I went through a lot of such phases especially during school when i was a edgy kiddo, but I know I would of had never gone through with it, and honestly I don't care enough anymore to consider taking lives, seems dumb, pointless and somewhat too selfish to me, I only just get bad ideas in my head when I feel mad and mentally ill nowadays. But I still find ER jokes funny and based and wouldn't criticise incels going ER

I get them a lot, yeah

When i was in college i did because the mogging and sexual frustration was inescapable

But now i just want to not work and get high and chill

No, but it's not unusual. Lots of people wanna hurt people. But sanity is being in control of your impulses. It's natural to wanna fuck women you see. Sanity means saying "I can't just grab her and fuck her."

Yes and I have acted upon my urges on rare occasions when I am extremely emotional.

Holy fuck is it 4th of july already because this post is glowing brighter than the firework shows!

Tell the chief ''Hi'' for me, will ya, Officer Smith?

yes all foids ( in gta 5 )

Injure them yeah, don’t care about killing (in World of Warcraft expansion pack style, beta release key: 5467)

Another day, another agent.

so you guys really want this forum gone I guess

When I was on SSRI's I had dreams of committing mass shootings daily. Ever since I got off of them the thoughts completely went away.

The older I get and the more I know and experience human nature, the more I appreciate GTA V.

Yeah I always had thinks like that on my mind especially when I am filled with anger. With that being said I never actually planned on acting out on those feelings except for my father, 2 years ago I was so close to killing him. I thought about it everyday, he was an alcoholic abusive schizo and at the end of the day I didn't do it because I still had the slighest hope that I could find someone who actually loves me.

I want to blow my neighbours head off, the sandniggers are up til 4am everyday, blasting music.

Last edited:
By the title I don't mean if you'd actually do it, just if you had thoughts (glowies fuck of)

I went through a lot of such phases especially during school when i was a edgy kiddo, but I know I would of had never gone through with it, and honestly I don't care enough anymore to consider taking lives, seems dumb, pointless and somewhat too selfish to me, I only just get bad ideas in my head when I feel mad and mentally ill nowadays. But I still find ER jokes funny and based and wouldn't criticise incels going ER
Nice try, FBI

But no, I don’t have a strong urge in murdering anyone

mostly just attacking ppl not murdering but it does come to mind

I have a genuine urge to kill cyberpsychos (in Cyberpunk 2077).

that's why the loony doc has put me on
quetiapine 25mg.

I have GTA V And Hatred on PC for that

The older I get and the more I know and experience human nature, the more I appreciate GTA V.
You begin to understand the insanity of Trevor Phillips

i dont see the point, they are just gonna use the time to cry and bond with each other, and you'll be forgot the next new cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back