Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anybody here cope with simply enjoying the beauty in life?

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
I have realized the tiny moments where I feel the most at peace and all worries disappear is when I'm drunk, listening to beautiful music and looking at the sky, at stars, or the sunset.

Being drunk and listening to music is fine on it's own, I do it all the time, but when you combine it with being outside and looking at beautiful things it goes from pretty great to perfect.

Yeah been there, done that got the t shirt when it comes to drinking every day. Had to stop doing that though eventually, but a few times a month lets say, I still drink

Drinking,smoking,doing drugs are just copes people do to forget their shitty lives.

If only we could have remained in a perfect dream forever.

that's exactly one of my favorite wholesome copes. getting stoned and walking around a nature trail is nice. going on hikes is great too. sometimes if im too butthurt it'll be sad but i try my best to not think about my inceldom when its just me and the great outdoors.

What beauty? Everything is poison.

Nothing fun about being surrounded by ignorant redneck hick JesusJew lovin’ inbred freaks who think the world is only 7-8,000 years old.

Trumptards with rusty beat up pickup trucks chopping wood.. FUKing retardation on steroids.

I have a can of peaches in the fridge, and tomorrow I will make cinnamon buns, they are the highlight of my day.

What beauty? Everything is poison.
They can't relate to the horrors ethnics face on a daily basis. The only way to fix my life is 250 million dollars.

They can't relate to the horrors ethnics face on a daily basis. The only way to fix my life is 250 million dollars.
I bet you can't name one example on how ethnics have it worse than me.

It's funny how ethnics like you are actually pretty racist to white people, it's just that nobody gets it.

I bet you can't name one example on how ethnics have it worse than me.

It's funny how ethnics like you are actually pretty racist to white people, it's just that nobody gets it.
Are you Jewish by any chance?

Beauty? there's no true beauty in this shit existence

Nigga you’re just getting drunk. Ain’t got shit to do with the beauty of life :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back