Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anybody have a terrible relationship with their father? (long-ish post)

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-
My father created 2 inept autists (not including my sister) because he verbally abused me and my siblings and only wanted us to stemcel/schoolcel for a good life. My sister is a ugly landwhale and literally has a better life than both of us because she's a girl. If she was a guy she would have been incel trash like us. There are kids out there making friends and having girlfriends while I missed out on teen love and even having good relationships. My mom always told me to "Just focus on school", "You don't have to worry about girls right now" , or "you're not emotionally ready for one". All of these lies and it took me this long to realize the suffering began the moment I was born.

My father verbally abused me from young, he screamed at my ear constantly and treated me like shit. I have a neutral relationship with him nowadays, but we don't have that great of a relationship

My father verbally abused me from young, he screamed at my ear constantly and treated me like shit. I have a neutral relationship with him nowadays, but we don't have that great of a relationship
I'm sorry to hear that brocel. Also same here man :feelsbadman:

Yes my father would always beat me up with a broomstick or a hangar if he wasn't satisfied with my school performance, which is all the time.

Yes my father would always beat me up with a broomstick or a hangar if he wasn't satisfied with my school performance, which is all the time.
Terrible parenting, I'm willing to bet that the way we were raised contributed to our inceldom.

Anyone else just get mad thinking about the blackpill and all of its intricate implications that contribute to this never-ending downfall?
Yes, I'm always mad about the blackpill. Knowing its truths pretty much keeps me from leaving.

I'm "no-contact" with my family. I haven't spoken to them in years. The old lady sometimes texts me, but I don't respond.

Too much happened during my adolescence. I'm in better place now, but not to the point where I want to reconnect.

I don't speak to mine much either, despite me living with him after he gave me a beatdown all over a key when i was 13 years old which he ended up finding. I'm still waiting for my apology.

Father was a Felon, nuff said.

I'm "no-contact" with my family. I haven't spoken to them in years. The old lady sometimes texts me, but I don't respond.

Too much happened during my adolescence. I'm in better place now, but not to the point where I want to reconnect.
Understandable honestly, the balls you need to have to do this is very respectable :chad:

I would regularly fantasies about bashing my dads head in when I was still in school, had to leave my parents house as soon as possible to get away from him. Useless generation of irresponsible dimwits.

He's basically a stranger to me. My mom generously gave him once a week access to his son. This lasted until I was 12 and I saw how hollow this relationship was. I looked for excuses to not go after that. He moved away when I was 18. Since then I speak to him like once or twice a year for the obligatorily father's day and Christmas greeting.

i wouldn't say terrible but pratically non existent

He died a few years ago ngl we were fairly close and talked about a lot of shit he was actually fairly blackpilled and had some based opinions. We did fight sometimes tho and didn’t always see eye to eye and he pissed me off sometimes but overall not a bad dad

He died a few years ago ngl we were fairly close and talked about a lot of shit he was actually fairly blackpilled and had some based opinions. We did fight sometimes tho and didn’t always see eye to eye and he pissed me off sometimes but overall not a bad dad
Mogs me, I would genuinely enjoy being able to talk to my dad about blackpill theory and all that shit but he fucked up our relationship early. I literally can't talk to him without it feeling awkward.

Yea honestly my dad sucked, the only good thing he did was beat my foid mom when she asked for money. He knocked her out I was only a couple months old when this happened. So she left my dad.