Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody ever suddenly, utterly change? Changing your habits and what you do every day and how you see life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
By now I know myself, I've been on this earth for quite a while. And I can see where my life is heading, because I will keep doing what I've done for the past decades. I'll keep taking the path of least resistance, I'll keep working as little as possible and rushing home to consume media and turn my brain off.

I understand that this is what will happen for the rest of my life. And I know my mind well, unless I suddenly snap and everything changes, I won't ever change slowly and gradually. That's just not how my brain works, I can't start slow and build up slowly, I'd need to go cold turkey, to "snap" and change utterly in one fell swoop. But I'm pretty sure this kind of thing doesn't really happen, it's a pipe dream isn't it?

Has that happened to anyone? I really wish that one day I wake up and I just snap. I just change entirely.

Not possible without an extremely high external pressure. Like parents kicking you out, being drafted into the military etc

I'm not sure when but it is getting to the point of no return.

I'll keep taking the path of least resistance, I'll keep working as little as possible and rushing home to consume media and turn my brain off.
Hits way too close to home. I am my own worst enemy.

Change is usually more gradual as opposed to instantaneously

Not possible without an extremely high external pressure. Like parents kicking you out, being drafted into the military etc
Unfortunately that is the truth, isn't it? As long as you're a tiny bit comfortable it's impossible.
Hits way too close to home. I am my own worst enemy.
It's absurd how much I keep fucking myself over. I keep sabotaging myself massively.

By now I know myself, I've been on this earth for quite a while. And I can see where my life is heading, because I will keep doing what I've done for the past decades. I'll keep taking the path of least resistance, I'll keep working as little as possible and rushing home to consume media and turn my brain off.

I understand that this is what will happen for the rest of my life. And I know my mind well, unless I suddenly snap and everything changes, I won't ever change slowly and gradually. That's just not how my brain works, I can't start slow and build up slowly, I'd need to go cold turkey, to "snap" and change utterly in one fell swoop. But I'm pretty sure this kind of thing doesn't really happen, it's a pipe dream isn't it?

Has that happened to anyone? I really wish that one day I wake up and I just snap. I just change entirely.

Reminds me of what I'm doing now
Made an account on Incels.co instead of usually lurking here, figures

maybe 1% of people do this but they are always the focus of attention so normies feel like everyone can do it / is doing it

Reminds me of what I'm doing now
Made an account on Incels.co instead of usually lurking here, figures
I don't trust you. I'm smarter than Optimus, that bitch ass nigga really trusted someone named "Decepticon"? If a nigga got "deception" in his name, you shouldn't trust him smh.

I don't trust you. I'm smarter than Optimus, that bitch ass nigga really trusted someone named "Decepticon"? If a nigga got "deception" in his name, you shouldn't trust him smh.

As I've said to Tattered before, I'm Starscream and my allegiance is to myself
But I'll gladly take that seat of power if you're gone

Everyone becomes just a weirder version of themselves as they age. That's why all old people are a bit strange and creepy in some way, with bizarre habits or ways of speaking or doing things. And these are the normal, well adjusted people.

Sounds like you have some type of mental issue such as BPD.

how
Unfortunately that is the truth, isn't it? As long as you're a tiny bit comfortable it's impossible.

It's absurd how much I keep fucking myself over. I keep sabotaging myself massively.
logical fallacy your comfort is false
your an incel in a basement your rotting

this alone should be the drive to escape your current hell
you are aware of your situation being dire this should be the motivation

unless your nihilism maxxed....

Last edited by a moderator:
how

logical fallacy your comfort is false
your an incel in a basement your rotting

this alone should be the drive to escape your current hell
you are aware of your situation being dire this should be the motivation

unless your nihilism maxxed..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
You wouldn't understand, my brain works differently from other people's (not in a good way). Ever since I was a kid, I'd neglect any other activities, I'd rush home just to be alone on my PC. I didn't want to hang out with other kids, go outside, be at school. I just wanted to rot since I was a kid. It's what's comfortable, what's easy. Anything else makes me anxious. Also, any kind of effort makes me uncomfortable. And I am a huge, huge nihilist but that's not the primary force here, I'm more of a utilitarian I guess. The pleasure of just rotting is immediate but screws me in the long run, but I simply don't have the toughenss and discipline required to put up with the anxiety and effort and struggle of actually trying. And I can't emphasize enough how anxious and uncomfortable I am to NOT be rotting, just lying in bed with my laptop next to me is the only thing I want to do, all I've wanted to do for decades.

You wouldn't understand, my brain works differently from other people's (not in a good way). Ever since I was a kid, I'd neglect any other activities, I'd rush home just to be alone on my PC. I didn't want to hang out with other kids, go outside, be at school. I just wanted to rot since I was a kid. It's what's comfortable, what's easy. Anything else makes me anxious. Also, any kind of effort makes me uncomfortable. And I am a huge, huge nihilist but that's not the primary force here, I'm more of a utilitarian I guess. The pleasure of just rotting is immediate but screws me in the long run, but I simply don't have the toughenss and discipline required to put up with the anxiety and effort and struggle of actually trying. And I can't emphasize enough how anxious and uncomfortable I am to NOT be rotting, just lying in bed with my laptop next to me is the only thing I want to do, all I've wanted to do for decades.
what you said makes absolutely zero psychological sense.
read up nihilism and what it causes mainly depression and disassociative disorders
which INFORMS EVERY BEHAVIOUR YOU HAVE mainly
complete removal of drive, listlessness, despair
low tolerance to change pain discomfort
low tolerance by extension to exerting effort etc

the nihilism is the root cause of all of your manifestations, i dont really care if you do or dont think it does , it is not for you to diagnose yourself if you dont know enough about psychology

semantically everything your saying lines up like a train track with the things i have inferred its fucking textbook

what you said makes absolutely zero psychological sense.
read up nihilism and what it causes mainly depression and disassociative disorders
which INFORMS EVERY BEHAVIOUR YOU HAVE mainly
complete removal of drive, listlessness, despair
low tolerance to change pain discomfort
low tolerance by extension to exerting effort etc

the nihilism is the root cause of all of your manifestations, i dont really care if you do or dont think it does , it is not for you to diagnose yourself if you dont know enough about psychology

semantically everything your saying lines up like a train track with the things i have inferred its fucking textbook
I don't give a fuck if it doesn't make sense, it's what I feel. My explanation of it may be flawed, but the fact remains that I've rotted for 16 hours a day for decades, I keep rotting and I'm extremely uncomfortable and even anxious when I'm not rotting.

I don't give a fuck if it doesn't make sense, it's what I feel. My explanation of it may be flawed, but the fact remains that I've rotted for 16 hours a day for decades, I keep rotting and I'm extremely uncomfortable and even anxious when I'm not rotting.
i DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW IT FEEELS

this does not denote THE CAUSE FUCK FACE

its like a retard having a broken arm but saying it feels like i have hemmmerroids

IT MEANS JACKS SHIT OBJECTIVELY TO THE ACTUAL SCIENCE

when all that matters to a diagnosis is knowing psychology and the symptoms and causes of the symptoms

EVERYTHING ELSE IS BALLS

" I don't give a fuck if it doesn't make sense, it's what I feel. My explanation of it may be flawed, but the fact remains that I've rotted for 16 hours a day for decades, I keep rotting and I'm extremely uncomfortable and even anxious when I'm not rotting. "

Also uber low iq

you NEED TO FIND THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEM TO FIX IT DUMBASS

THATS WHY ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOT HERRR DERRRR IT FEEELS

BUT TO ACTUALLY PIN DOWN SCIENTIFICALLY YOUR PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS

Last edited:
Very unlikely to happen randomly. Changing deeply ingrained habits usually requires sustained effort over a period of time.

i DONT GIVE A FUCK HOW IT FEEELS

this does not denote THE CAUSE FUCK FACE

its like a retard having a broken arm but saying it feels like i have hemmmerroids

IT MEANS JACKS SHIT OBJECTIVELY TO THE ACTUAL SCIENCE

when all that matters to a diagnosis is knowing psychology and the symptoms and causes of the symptoms

EVERYTHING ELSE IS BALLS

" I don't give a fuck if it doesn't make sense, it's what I feel. My explanation of it may be flawed, but the fact remains that I've rotted for 16 hours a day for decades, I keep rotting and I'm extremely uncomfortable and even anxious when I'm not rotting. "

Also uber low iq

you NEED TO FIND THE CAUSE OF YOUR PROBLEM TO FIX IT DUMBASS

THATS WHY ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOT HERRR DERRRR IT FEEELS

BUT TO ACTUALLY PIN DOWN SCIENTIFICALLY YOUR PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS
Gee whiz, you sure are smart. "Let's just ignore how a person feels when dealing with their psychological problems" lol.

It does not. There are hidden variables in the environment you are in that affects ones behavious. one need to completly or almost completely change its tools withon its environment to change itself. but some habits might take more time to change if one recalls previous memories.

This, you have to forced to change your habits
Or you have to slowly improve yourself witch is very painful and not going to happen.
I actually trying to improve myself(lol), not looksmaxxing, I'm even worse that this, I have to fix my brain, like you, rotting in my PC is my only hobby.

How are you wasting you time just curious.

This, you have to forced to change your habits
Or you have to slowly improve yourself witch is very painful and not going to happen.
I actually trying to improve myself(lol), not looksmaxxing, I'm even worse that this, I have to fix my brain, like you, rotting in my PC is my only hobby.

How are you wasting you time just curious.
The worst part of how I'm wasting my time is that I'm not enjoying it. I would be so happy if I could enjoy myself a bit more. Instead I just browse random websites, like reddit and .co and 4chan. And I watch a lot of youtube. I play the same sitcoms I've already watched 50 times on repeat. And I browse for hours a day searching for a game to play, usually installing stuff and uninstalling in 5 minutes. Or obsessing about a game and uninstalling it cause I don't like it and reinstalling it cause I changed my mind over and over.

The worst part of how I'm wasting my time is that I'm not enjoying it. I would be so happy if I could enjoy myself a bit more. Instead I just browse random websites, like reddit and .co and 4chan. And I watch a lot of youtube. I play the same sitcoms I've already watched 50 times on repeat. And I browse for hours a day searching for a game to play, usually installing stuff and uninstalling in 5 minutes. Or obsessing about a game and uninstalling it cause I don't like it and reinstalling it cause I changed my mind over and over.
The most terrifying and depressing things is that we have no memories. I don't remember a single one of my summers as a kid. I couldn't tell you what I did last week, I have no clue.

So you like me, you just consume "things" I can't even watch youtube videos that require focus.

Maybe you can try NFSU2, or other racing games, I love this kind of games because they don't require mental energy all you have to do is drive a car.

Gee whiz, you sure are smart. "Let's just ignore how a person feels when dealing with their psychological problems" lol.
the persons feelings are not again analogous with getting to a diagnosis

your fudging two distinct areas

the feelings are the RESULT OF THE PATHOLOGY

This is not related to the field of diagnosing why it is occurring, your feeling of feeling anxious if not rotting does not disprove that you are not depressed or suffer from nihilism which is driving your depression and may have dissociative disorder and other problems.

its literally like a retard reaching in the dark and everyone is wrong except for me because its my depression

which actually contributes again to your problem, because you think you know best and wont accept any help or advice on how to remedy or fix or even diagnose the problem.

which I would guess which is what has happened over many years where you have been subject to help, didnt like the answer straw manned the shit out of their help and advice,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

CARRIED ON ROTTING

The most terrifying and depressing things is that we have no memories. I don't remember a single one of my summers as a kid. I couldn't tell you what I did last week, I have no clue.
So you like me, you just consume "things" I can't even watch youtube videos that require focus.

Maybe you can try NFSU2, or other racing games, I love this kind of games because they don't require mental energy all you have to do is drive a car.
All my summers were identical, just like my weekends. I don't mind the fact that I stayed in my room all day long, and rushed to my room after school/uni, but what I regret is not at least doing something at least somewhat enjoyable. I don't even mean learning something or being productive, at least just engaging in a hobby I enjoy. Instead I just consumed stuff that I can't recall 5 minutes after it's over.

This is not related to the field of diagnosing why it is occurring, your feeling of feeling anxious if not rotting does not disprove that you are not depressed or suffer from nihilism which is driving your depression and may have dissociative disorder and other problems.

its literally like a retard reaching in the dark and everyone is wrong except for me because its my depression

which actually contributes again to your problem, because you think you know best and wont accept any help or advice on how to remedy or fix or even diagnose the problem.

which I would guess which is what has happened over many years where you have been subject to help, didnt like the answer straw manned the shit out of their help and advice,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

CARRIED ON ROTTING
You're right, I can't deny that. But I am a weak and broken man, you have to understand that.

Never I’m fucking stuck don’t know how to further improve my life

You're right, I can't deny that. But I am a weak and broken man, you have to understand that.
also this is not an attack

i am desperately trying to get a solution to your problem

this is why i am on this site

i want to get help and help people in my situation using the knowledge i have

I changed because I had take care of my parents that have some health issues, but all people that knows me think I will go postal soon or later thanks to all the stress I go through in a daily basis. The bad thing about traumatic changes is the you die inside during the process, become an uncaring bastard that only do what must be done no matter what and everyone start fear or hate you, usually both.

also this is not an attack

i am desperately trying to get a solution to your problem

this is why i am on this site

i want to get help and help people in my situation using the knowledge i have
Thanks man, I can see you know your stuff, smart dude. But some people are beyond helping.

Thanks man, I can see you know your stuff, smart dude. But some people are beyond helping.
im trying to know my stuff this does not mean im high iq

but thanks it means a lot

also on a side note from observation I believe the human race is beyond saving

im trying to know my stuff this does not mean im high iq

but thanks it means a lot

also on a side note from observation I believe the human race is beyond saving
Well, it doesn't necessarily mean you're high IQ but it does at least mean you're above average, don't sell yourself short.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

CARRIED ON ROTTING
You sound like a complete failed nomie
"just put more effort into things smelly inkwell" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back