Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody else have their suicide planned out?

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Not that I plan on it, but i have put alot of thought into it. What about you guys, do you have an idea of what your prefered death would look like?

I have fantasized/daydreamed about it but I dont have any concrete plans

To what extent have you though about it?

I don't have any specific plans, no.

yeah shotgun to the head off of the edge of a high building / probably gonna steal some benzos/ then down alcohol /sit down near the edge wait for the drugs to kick in/ and blow my head off hope gravity does the rest..

I have fantasized/daydreamed about it but I dont have any concrete plans

To what extent have you though about it?
I know how i would do it, the location ect. Just basic stuff.

yeah shotgun to the head off of the edge of a high building / probably gonna steal some benzos/ then down alcohol /sit down near the edge wait for the drugs to kick in/ and blow my head off hope gravity does the rest..
Sounds kind of beautiful .

I'd probably just shoot myself with one of my dad's guns.

yes. drive to the morgue. blow my brains out in the parking lot with a shotgun.

A long time ago I was complaining to my friend on the phone and said something a long the lines "I just want to shoot myself" and she chimed in "Don't do that, let me shoot you instead so you can still go to heaven." It was funny at the time.
I guess I would give her a call.

tall building + jump

Straight razor across my throat

I thought about this a lot when I was in prison. I tried stabbing myself but I fucked it up (not sharp enough or long enough) and ended up passing it off as an injury. If I had freedom to choose I'd probably overdose on heroin.

I thought about this a lot when I was in prison. I tried stabbing myself but I fucked it up (not sharp enough or long enough) and ended up passing it off as an injury. If I had freedom to choose I'd probably overdose on heroin.
Were you in prison for drugs?

Planned out, no, collected all items required for a successful sui, yes.