Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anybody else has normalfags talking to him in "ironic" way?

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
I don't know why that is, but normlfags always seem to think I'm socially retarded or lack awareness, and as result they would tell me stuff or ask me things which are the equivalent of internet "baits". Thing is I'm not a turbo autist, and can recognize their malicious intentions, but yet they don't seem to stop it. Great example is them sending a roastie to pretend she likes, so that they can all laugh once you fall to the "bait". Luckily can see through their bullshit. What are your experiences in that regard ??

yeah I remember this shit from highschool, this is what "teasing" looks like when you're subhuman or autistic, aggressive baiting

that’s like 5 year old shit. i haven’t see. that since early high school of someone did it to me more than once i would punch them multiple times

How old are you op?

This kind of baiting is only done by literal retards, the kind of people who think fart noises are the epitome of brilliant comedy.

Ignore these "friends"

How old are you op?
Mid-20s. Yeah, emberassing...
yeah I remember this shit from highschool, this is what "teasing" looks like when you're subhuman or autistic, aggressive baiting
that’s like 5 year old shit. i haven’t see. that since early high school of someone did it to me more than once i would punch them multiple times
It's still happenning desu I don't know why I'm not even diagnosed with autism but ADHD

I don't know why that is, but normlfags always seem to think I'm socially retarded or lack awareness, and as result they would tell me stuff or ask me things which are the equivalent of internet "baits". Thing is I'm not a turbo autist, and can recognize their malicious intentions, but yet they don't seem to stop it. Great example is them sending a roastie to pretend she likes, so that they can all laugh once you fall to the "bait". Luckily can see through their bullshit. What are your experiences in that regard ??
nothing yet , dafuq do i care anyways , normies are indoctrinated apes , braindamaged by media and the hive mind they call society

I don't think I'm really an autist even desu (I've high social awareness), but normalfags still treat me like shit and keep trying to bait me by telling me that "X is into you" (JFL thinking I'd fall to that), or tell me lies so that I'd appear like fool in case I fall into the baits I fucking hate it

Just typical NT supremacist things

Either ignore them, or do what I do. My co-workers do the same thing, they see I'm an autist and basically talk to me in a condescending "i feel sorry for you" type of way.

Play stupid and troll them (ded srs), tell them "X said this about Y" type of shit. They know you're an autist so they'll believe you. It's actually pretty amusing to do this. But my co-workers are coming on to me (srs)

Either ignore them, or do what I do. My co-workers do the same thing, they see I'm an autist and basically talk to me in a condescending "i feel sorry for you" type of way.

Play stupid and troll them (ded srs), tell them "X said this about Y" type of shit. They know you're an autist so they'll believe you. It's actually pretty amusing to do this. But my co-workers are coming on to me (srs)
we need more tutorials like this to fuck with annoying normies

we need more tutorials like this to fuck with annoying normies
I might make a thread on that. Tbh it only works if you're wagecucking or in an environment where you are around normies who see you as a complete, helpless autist though. Which isn't hard. You have to first convince them that you're a social retard, then you start the lies. It all boils down to playing stupid.

In the end, they don't realize they are the ones being played. It's lifefuel to me tbh but once they find out what you're doing, you'll be outcasted even more. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fuck I also like to troll them back in vain attemp to make them realize that I'm capable of understanding Irony and "tongue in the cheek" talk, but it seems like the end result of this that they think that I'm even more retarded than the first impression

Yes, that happened to me a lot in middle/high school.

Great example is them sending a roastie to pretend she likes, so that they can all laugh once you fall to the "bait". Luckily can see through their bullshit. What are your experiences in that regard ??
That happened to me in elementary school, 7th or 8th grade I think. I could tell it was a joke despite my asperger's, but I almost fell for it. The bitch gave it away when she started looking back and snickering. I could see class Chads and normalfags laughing and whispering.

That happened to me in elementary school, 7th or 8th grade I think. I could tell it was a joke despite my asperger's, but I almost fell for it. The bitch gave it away when she started looking back and snickering. I could see class Chads and normalfags laughing and whispering.
Fuck I hate normalfags so fucking much

Thing is I'm not a turbo autist, and can recognize their malicious intentions
I understand this part. I hate it when the dipshit talking to me is trying to tease or mock me, but because I don't know how to respond or react to their mockery, due to my anxiety and social retardation, they assume that I'm not aware of their vile intent, that I'm stupid and lack awareness. Filthy neurotypical faggots.

i had people act like I was a complete retard. If I did good or even average they would just start clapping like it was some achievement for me

I understand this part. I hate it when the dipshit talking to me is trying to tease or mock me, but because I don't know how to respond or react to their mockery, due to my anxiety and social retardation, they assume that I'm not aware of their vile intent, that I'm stupid and lack awareness. Filthy neurotypical faggots.
I would a lot of times respond ironically, but holy shit neurotypicals are so retarded and couldn't read the irony

i had people act like I was a complete retard. If I did good or even average they would just start clapping like it was some achievement for me

Holy fuck, this has happened to me so many times. During an unpaid internship, these foid cunts started saying “look Fliptard’s really functioning now!” the moment I started moving faster than usual.

Due to years of my efforts being called shit in elementary and early highschool I’ve developed even worse motor skills.

NT supremacists are scum.

I would a lot of times respond ironically, but holy shit neurotypicals are so retarded and couldn't read the irony

They (Especially foids) always tell me that they’re just joking even though I know they were but I just don’t respond using complex NT sentence juggling, mild roasting shit because I don’t want to end up being the Sheldon Cooper of their little sitcom.

I usually respond in the same tone, they get offended and say they were just kidding.