Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody else finds it hard to get out of bed ?

Dragoon

Dragoon

Greycel
I just work up to get ready for this dead end job and i couldn't get up, all i did was look at the celling for like an hour, I had to convince myself to get up...Am i the only on who does this ?

Yes, but this isn't exclusively an incel thing. Pretty sure most people hate leaving the comfort of their bed to go and wageslave.

Yes, but this isn't exclusively an incel thing. Pretty sure most people hate leaving the comfort of their bed to go and wageslave.
Yeah...I hate being a wagecuck, but i need the money :fuk:

I woke up at 2am and couldn't sleep lol
Now it's evening and I'm feeling tired af

Yeah...I hate being a wagecuck, but i need the money
Brutal but me too fml

Being a NEET and depending on your family is also bad, it leads to stress, fights, having to accept things you wouldn't have to if you had money, etc.

This world is suffering, it's the lake of tears. Rejoice, because there's very strong biblical indication that we're super late and the rapture will come. Trust only Jesus and no one else.

just coom™

Being a NEET and depending on your family is also bad, it leads to stress, fights, having to accept things you wouldn't have to if you had money, etc.

This world is suffering, it's the lake of tears. Rejoice, because there's very strong biblical indication that we're super late and the rapture will come. Trust only Jesus and no one else.
Being neet is better.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: End of the world coping works only for low IQ individuals. Sorry but that's not gonna cut it when you've seen this shit repeated thousands of times in the last thousands of years. Always just a few days, weeks, months, years away for the Apocalypse. And when it will finally hit for some time in some shithole country (and get better a few years after) it's a sign it was true all along !! Death cult don't work no more.

Yes, but I do it anyway. I don't want to get in trouble if I don't show up on work

I just work up to get ready for this dead end job and i couldn't get up, all i did was look at the celling for like an hour, I had to convince myself to get up...Am i the only on who does this ?
If you cut back all expenses, you could survive working much less.

I hate getting up in the morning. Every night I wish I could fall asleep and not wake up.

Yeah I can lay hours in my bed ngl. I hate getting up. I usually sleep for 10-12 hours, or I sleep 8-9 hours and lay in bed some hours after. I absolutely hate going to bed early though, I feel much more productive and creative at night, and so I never go to sleep before 3 am. I just want to rot and do my hobbies

No, not as much anymore; I'm taking stimulants and antidepressants for relief. They've made me somewhat functional now.

It takes me two hours to summon enough energy to move out of the bed

#grindovermatter

Attachments

• 20211003_183626.jpg
    20211003_183626.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 8
I woke up at 2am and couldn't sleep lol
Now it's evening and I'm feeling tired af
Update, I skipped gym, went to bed at 6pm, fell asleep shortly after and now woke up at 5:40am. Maximum LDAR
Feels good man