Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anybody else feel like no cope is interesting anymore?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I used to enjoy reading and used is as a cope. But lately, I feel like it's not attractive anymore. Sometimes I buy a book, tried my best to gasp the story, but after the first chapter I throw it away. Sometimes I try a new thing like a new TV show, just to see if it gets me hooked up but even the most popular ones get me bored after the first couple of episodes. I try to do crafts but the same thing. I got an old guitar I was learning to play in my teen years but I can't get myself to play it. Tried cooking, drawing, writing. I even tried to play fornite but it was a mistake. Nothing interests me anymore. All I do when I'm not working is ldar and get drunk. And post in this forum. It's over

yes
when i was a bluepiller cuck few years ago i used to cope at how being lonely is good and romantic in some kind of a way

I'm just existing now. Not truly living.

Saturday night cope doesn’t feel as good as a Monday night cope just because I know Saturday night is when all the normies play :feelstastyman:

Video games and booze. I just bought assassin's Creed rogue and going to try it.

I've been noticing that my cigarette smoking, which I've been going nuts with recently, has produced a serious dulling effect when it comes to my general perception of things, emotionally and otherwise. It's also given me really bad erectile dysfunction. Well maybe not really bad but worse than it's ever been. I can't even remember the last time I achieved a fully formed erection with proper bloodflow. I can still ejaculate though.

I look forward to quitting so i can entertain myself by dealing with the insanity of withdrawal and hopefully getting my boners back.

Alcohol makes everything better
full

I don’t know anything anymore I just exist

I've been noticing that my cigarette smoking, which I've been going nuts with recently, has produced a serious dulling effect when it comes to my general perception of things, emotionally and otherwise. It's also given me really bad erectile dysfunction. Well maybe not really bad but worse than it's ever been. I can't even remember the last time I achieved a fully formed erection with proper bloodflow. I can still ejaculate though.

I look forward to quitting so i can entertain myself by dealing with the insanity of withdrawal and hopefully getting my boners back.
How the fuck are you getting Ed from tabocco, you have to be smoking more than two packs a day

Yes, all my copes have worn out. Nothing is exciting ur fun
Just waiting for death

How the fuck are you getting Ed from tabocco, you have to be smoking more than two packs a day
Not true. I do smoke about a pack in a half a day sometimes two though. But I've been going at it for years plus just a little smoke or drink can give you ed research it

Not true. I do smoke about a pack in a half a day sometimes two though. But I've been going at it for years plus just a little smoke or drink can give you ed research it
My copes give ED
Ironic

I used to enjoy reading and used is as a cope. But lately, I feel like it's not attractive anymore. Sometimes I buy a book, tried my best to gasp the story, but after the first chapter I throw it away. Sometimes I try a new thing like a new TV show, just to see if it gets me hooked up but even the most popular ones get me bored after the first couple of episodes. I try to do crafts but the same thing. I got an old guitar I was learning to play in my teen years but I can't get myself to play it. Tried cooking, drawing, writing. I even tried to play fornite but it was a mistake. Nothing interests me anymore. All I do when I'm not working is ldar and get drunk. And post in this forum. It's over
had this porblem. brutally hitting gym, cold shower vitamin D,B12, fish oil and supplements and meditation sovlrd this problem

Time to rope then

not really.I look into things like philosophy anime manga vidiya art and so on.
You can always find something else that you enjoy