Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Anybody Else Feel Insane When Tired

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Like a lot of normies are like “haha, I stayed up all night drinking and smoking with my friends”. Or “yea I work a morning shift at 3 am wtf you can’t”. I tell you when I’m tired, i legit feel like im losing my mind. Sometimes I will get extra hyper or agitated by usually feel way more than drunk and get this wide eye stare and start like thinking “what would happen if I robbed this lady, or pretended to” at super markets . All around feel like a goddamn looney. I’m feeling it now lol.

Those thoughts are not insane. This world is insane, and you are a toy in it. But whose? Who is controlling your thoughts in a malevolent direction? There are influences acting upon us all the time and when you accept them, when you pretend they are not reaching your mind, they will take hold until the last bit of your sanity has gone.

Because it’s not the same kind of tiredness. The normie is tired from a long night, we are tired from life in general.