Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody browse this forum in public

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I do sometimes but I feel hyper self aware, I turn the screen brightness all the way down. I wonder how much of the general public knows about incels

EDIT: meant to post in offtopic

Why wouldn't I.

Fuck normies i can do whatever the fuck i want.

I do, at school, at the shopping malls, everywhere.

I do. You're not truecel until your phone always has incel content open. I view this stuff between sets during lifting and shit like that.

yeah at work. but i assume most incels dont even go in public

TheVman said:
yeah at work. but i assume most incels dont even go in public

I thought you were NEET

I do and I don't try to hide it.

I don't care what anyone thinks, and it's not like they'll say something if they see me on here.

Most people probably don't know what incel means anyway.

I don't have a smartphone so no.

Rarely, the phone layout is very uncomfortable to say the least.

Yea at school. Nobody knows what this is

I browse it at work :cool:

On my phone, but I make sure nobody sees

I do. Fuck what the normies think.

HomoheroBishii said:
I do. You're not truecel until your phone always has incel content open. I view this stuff between sets during lifting and shit like that.

you're not a truecel if you lift

gentsupreme said:
you're not a truecel if you lift

U are if ur ugly. There is no gym for your face

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Yea at school. Nobody knows what this is

except internet normies whose lives are just as shit as ours kek

_incelinside said:
U are if ur ugly. There is no gym for your face

I define consider "truecel" as someone who is no only virgin but also a loser in general, and it doens't make sense that a loser will hit the gym regularly.

a true-truecel is ldar and barely leaves his house. not one who's hitting the gym several times a week or have once a week

gentsupreme said:
I define consider "truecel" as someone who is no only virgin but also a loser in general, and it doens't make sense that a loser will hit the gym regularly.

a true-truecel is ldar and barely leaves his house. not one who's hitting the gym several times a week or have once a week

A truecel (true celibate) is someone who can't have sex or a genuine relationship no matter how hard they try. Doesn't matter how they cope.

They will be a loser no matter what they do

Yes, but very rarely because I dont leave the house often

Only during lunch break @ work and with my smartphone's brightness turned down as much as possible.

_incelinside said:
I do sometimes but I feel hyper self aware, I turn the screen brightness all the way down. I wonder how much of the general public knows about incels

EDIT: meant to post in offtopic

i mean you are ugly wht are you afraid of?

demonanus said:
i mean you are ugly wht are you afraid of?

Mostly in uni so it's people I have to see and deal with on a day to day basis

Pretty much only browse forums when I'm out. I quick scroll past the banner

Yeah i do it. I have nothing anyway i dont pay my phonebills just to dont use my phone.

I occasionally browse on my phone. I sure as shit don't browse on my work computer because I do not want to be outed as an incel.

i browse this shit in my college library tbh.

sometimes. I browse /r9k/ in public and a few normies have given me dirty looks.

dam I'm too scared to view a video game subreddit in public (like I lower the brightness down), how the hell do you manage to get on this site in public lol

i am always afraid that i get caught by other uni students while browsing incels.is

Yeah. Especially in the gym. But I turn my screen brightness down and my screen protector is dark. You can't see anything. Thankfully.

Allblueeeee said:
i am always afraid that i get caught by other uni students while browsing incels.is

It'll be on the front page of Reddit.

"I caught a guy browsing incels.is in my class!"