Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill does any zoomer even work anymore ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-loathing misanthrope
★★★★★
It seems to me that most zoomers aren't capable of working anything and sign up college just to delay a few more years before being forced to wagecuck. Even once they graduate it seems like they just NEET and don't really do anything with their lives.

Getting a degree is giga scam knowing that somewhere there is some faggot with connections that works a comfy job somewhere and earns more than you who's going to struggle and develop multiple mental disorders due to stress just to get his degree and graduate successfully.

Anyways back on the topic. I've noticed that a lot of people even with degrees cannot find a desired job and end up leechmaxxing from their parents.

Knowing how shit usually turns out for the average man it's understandable why zoomers have no will for anything and rot instead of doing something with their lives.

We are not rewarded for anything , no female companionship. Why fuck work ? It doesn't make sense. Why not just rot and wait until you're dead and pray that your next life is going to be more bearable.

I want to start working as soon as possible fuck school. Ill get some loner job like nighttime security

I want to start working as soon as possible fuck school. Ill get some loner job like nighttime security
Wageslaving as a sub5 is a brutal fate.

Unemployment is rising among men. A lot of it has to do with lack of motivation. Twenty years ago men would be motivated to work so they could go on dates and meet new people. Nowadays a lot of guys have no success with women and it's much harder to hang out with people IRL so some zoomers choose to just rot, interact with online friends, and play video games.

Unemployment is rising among men. A lot of it has to do with lack of motivation. Twenty years ago men would be motivated to work so they could go on dates and meet new people. Nowadays a lot of guys have no success with women and it's much harder to hang out with people IRL so some zoomers choose to just rot, interact with online friends, and play video games.
the unemployment rates among young men is truly scary , however the government would rather focus on incel "extremism" instead of trying to fix the issue by implementing something that would motivate young men to start working/studying.

They are literally digging their own grave it's ridiculous. I guess they do it on purpose and at the end of the day it's just us that suffer from it. They don't give a single fuck.

How brutal it is being born a sub5 man in this century it's honestly insane.

the unemployment rates among young men is truly scary , however the government would rather focus on incel "extremism" instead of trying to fix the issue by implementing something that would motivate young men to start working/studying.

They are literally digging their own grave it's ridiculous. I guess they do it on purpose and at the end of the day it's just us that suffer from it. They don't give a single fuck.

How brutal it is being born a sub5 man in this century it's honestly insane.
They don't care because they can just import immigrants to replace us. They despise native populations. Even countries like Japan are choosing immigrants over helping young men.

Yeah
If anything zoomer women don’t do shit all the men I know bust their ass and all the women I know have retail shit jobs or work from home and get paid 6 figures for some dumb as fuck job chat gpt could do

They don't care because they can just import immigrants to replace us. They despise native populations. Even countries like Japan are choosing immigrants over helping young men.
Unfortunately that's true. The US will inevitably fall like Ancient Rome. They approach issues that many empires had by doing the same shit the empires used to do centuries ago. This entire immigration policy will collapse every single western european country along with the USA.

Unfortunately that's true. The US will inevitably fall like Ancient Rome. They approach issues that many empires had by doing the same shit the empires used to do centuries ago. This entire immigration policy will collapse every single western european country along with the USA.
:bigbrain: :yes:

I think normies and chads work, neets are mostly us incels

It seems to me that most zoomers aren't capable of working anything and sign up college just to delay a few more years before being forced to wagecuck. Even once they graduate it seems like they just NEET and don't really do anything with their lives.

Getting a degree is giga scam knowing that somewhere there is some faggot with connections that works a comfy job somewhere and earns more than you who's going to struggle and develop multiple mental disorders due to stress just to get his degree and graduate successfully.

Anyways back on the topic. I've noticed that a lot of people even with degrees cannot find a desired job and end up leechmaxxing from their parents.

Knowing how shit usually turns out for the average man it's understandable why zoomers have no will for anything and rot instead of doing something with their lives.

We are not rewarded for anything , no female companionship. Why fuck work ? It doesn't make sense. Why not just rot and wait until you're dead and pray that your next life is going to be more bearable.
Issue being that jobs have higher and higher requirements

I don't want to

you hit the nail on the head with this

the job market is shit and if you dont know a guy you’ll have to work 25 times harder to get a job. a position that some boomer grandpa got in 1960 by walking into a warehouse and shaking the manager’s hand now requires a masters degree. with outsourcing and machines people have become more obsolete than ever. you have to be exceptional just to be able to start. and while men fight through that do they receive affection from the opposite sex?

no. women their age are busy hating them and having sex with each other and suddenly becoming bisexual and sexually free when they see chad.

9E8AD499 0AC7 49AE 814D 6FB332D29910

Brocells unite! You gotta get on that disability or welfare. Leachmaxx the system all day! For casting us away!

I used to try to get work, just to get fired a few months later for no reason!

If you can't get on disability, IDK try suing normies!

Im 20 and i somehow managed to get a job and i work for 2 weeks now, but i think im gonna get fired soon, because i just cant handle this job, because of my autism.

Because of autism i cant do basic things on this job, and my boss thinks im retarded, so i think im gonna get fired soon:feelsrope:

Also NEETbux is not an option in my country, because my country is poor and there is basically no NEETbux.

They'd rather try some harebrained get rich quick schemes that inevitably fail and go broke from.

History truly repeats itself, doesn't it?

Fuck Mr. Shekelstein and his shills

You WILL have nothing and sell your life away and you WILL be happy

sign up college just to delay a few more years before being forced to wagecuck. Even once they graduate it seems like they just NEET and don't really do anything with their lives.
Kek this is exactly what I'm doing