Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does any one know some racist , and discrimination forums or sites against any race or ideology ?

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
Can you give me the links . Because I am officially racist and see blacks and Indians as the lesser humans . Tbh ngl

A muslim cel seeing races as lesser beings? Ironic given how many would see you the same way

we have created every one of you by means of a father and mother. All are equal in this and there is no reason therefore for boasting of one's lineage.… [L]et him who desires honour seek it in piety (Levy, p. 55)

No tbh. Don’t know any forums like that.

Just go to 4chan

Last edited:
Indians have the perfect phenotype in my opinion. Caucasian features + UV tolerant skin makes for an ideal appearance. If only their average IQ was above 82 they would be the master race.

A muslim cel seeing races as lesser beings? Ironic given how many would see you the same way

we have created every one of you by means of a father and mother. All are equal in this and there is no reason therefore for boasting of one's lineage.… [L]et him who desires honour seek it in piety (Levy, p. 55)
Blame me not Islam . But yeah every race should breed with it's own race and the more ugly you are racially and physically the more you must not breed just go do something else instead of creating more subhuman races and bodies . Tbh this is what I believe .

What's your race? Shitskin curry or sand nigger?

Blame me not Islam . But yeah every race should breed with it's own race and the more ugly you are racially and physically the more you must not breed just go do something else instead of creating more subhuman races and bodies . Tbh this is what I believe .
Then you yourself don't breed

Indians have the perfect phenotype in my opinion. Caucasian features + UV tolerant skin makes for an ideal appearance. If only their average IQ was above 82 they would be the master race.
Giga cope . Brown skin Curries are the worse , even worse then blacks . Whites and caucasians are the most highest .
Every one should know.his place in this world tbh .
Then you yourself don't breed
Of course . I will do my best to fuck some pussy but if I still have these bad genes I won't bother having children .

Last edited:
CURRY GODS GET OFF THIS FORUM!!! THEY ARE ALL 10/10 NO FOID WOULD EVER REJECT A CURRY

they are already the master race

CURRY GODS GET OFF THIS FORUM!!! THEY ARE ALL 10/10 NO FOID WOULD EVER REJECT A CURRY
A trait being positive does not imply it will have reproductive success anon.

I don't know any beyond /pol/ or Stormfront, which are not exactly about that.

@BummerDrummer might know

no forums like that, it's only ok to hate whites it seems

@BummerDrummer might know
B02B6E48 59BA 4FD1 8EC5 38CB3EA63EE3
But it’s aryan only

Is racism halal?

Is racism halal?
Let's face it guys , everybody wants to be with his own race and looksmatch and no white man in his right white mind want his daughter to marry a nigger or any other race . Race mixing is stupid and ruining the best white traits . Instead of mixing let the strongest race inherit the earth and the rest just die or go do something else with their lives instead of breeding and multiplying their lesser traits . Jfl at Asian and Curries and black breeding .

based. go to 4chan, coat, ruqqus, the Donald site, certain racist soycorrs and stromfront

you're an incel, you're literally on the same level as a curry in the eyes of women, white men have already lost there """lineage""" is lost to stupid noodlewhores creating more and more hapacels who end up not reproducing
- from ur stupid qouran

I am an abo supremacist.

Storm front. I think theres one called Gates of Vienna or something

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on OP racism coping with whites even though he is ethnic
I don't deserve to breed more as an ethnic , so yeah.basically I am racist against my self tbh .

you're an incel, you're literally on the same level as a curry in the eyes of women, white men have already lost there """lineage""" is lost to stupid noodlewhores creating more and more hapacels who end up not reproducing
View attachment 287346- from ur stupid qouranView attachment 287347View attachment 287348View attachment 287349View attachment 287350
Bob and vagana , Indians still ugly tho and no woman will love them . Tbh .
that's not a very healthy attitude.
I wish if all muslims where white and at least the white will inherit the earth . Because we all know that in the end muslims thus the people of god who are spiritually strong not physically and intellectually will inherit the earth and all these infidels will perish like all previous nations who opposed Allah and the truth .
You know that I am right .

Last edited:
@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on OP racism coping with whites even though he is ethnic
Typical self hating genetic trash.

Self haters and storm copers should hinestly just kill themselves tbh. They are both mental defects.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

Bob and vagana , Indians still ugly tho and no woman will love them . Tbh .

I wish if all muslims where white and at least the white will inherit the earth . Because we all know that in the end muslims thus the people of god who are spiritually strong not physically and intellectually will inherit the earth and all these infidels will perish like all previous nations who opposed Allah and the truth .
You know that I am right .
keep coping whiteys will never accept you boyo, islam is becoming soy and weak, just take a look at r/muslimexit all ur hoejabis are moving to the west to get fucked by chads and tryones :feelskek: :feelskek: and you're an incel as well so ur on the same level as a currycell

Can you give me the links . Because I am officially racist and see blacks and Indians as the lesser humans . Tbh ngl

MohammadCel shitting on Curries JFL :feelskek:

You guys have one of the biggest meme religion on the planet.

I would look for some jihad forums probably. Also, JFL again at being a white worshipper :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back