Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does any incel like the utopia of Incelistan or think it is complete bullshit?

osas7800

osas7800

PROUD GREYCEL
★★★
It feels like no one cares about Incelistan in this forum. I know it is created by some curry communist calling himself marxist-rodgerist but i kinda like the idea, like imagine a country where you can geomaxx and not get brutally mogged by chads, and you can also ascend with waifu foids

I am an Incelistani ultranationalist

I like the idea, but it's unrealistic imo. No one cares about men's struggles, especially low-status disposable men like us. If an incel utopia were ever to be created, it would be built on land leased from the government. An incel nation will is highly unlikely ever to exist.

We will either die alone or on the battlefield for ZOG

I like the idea, but it's unrealistic imo. No one cares about men's struggles, especially low-status disposable men like us. If an incel utopia were ever to be created, it would be built on land leased from the government. An incel nation will is highly unlikely ever to exist.
Fair point

Pretty impossible so why try. You would need an army of @gymcellragefuel to topple a gov and then you will go into international wars so you will need a sophisticated ruler like me. Also i honestly would say to solve this world is just to accelerate a nuclear war fuck it, world war 3 is an aesthetic ngl.

North korea is the nearest thing to incelistan

It feels like no one cares about Incelistan in this forum. I know it is created by some curry communist calling himself marxist-rodgerist but i kinda like the idea, like imagine a country where you can geomaxx and not get brutally mogged by chads, and you can also ascend with waifu foids
Except the curry part that is the prc, oh yeah and the “waifu” foids are ugly as shit

Pretty impossible so why try. You would need an army of @gymcellragefuel to topple a gov and then you will go into international wars so you will need a sophisticated ruler like me. Also i honestly would say to solve this world is just to accelerate a nuclear war fuck it, world war 3 is an aesthetic ngl.
We could attack this weak island controlled by a army of 4,000 ducks and harmless indigenous tribes IMG 0488
(EDIT: all we need is ak 47 and intense guerilla warfare)

North Korea is literally ruled by a truecel though

We could attack this weak island controlled by a army of 4,000 ducks and harmless indigenous tribes View attachment 1185302
What about the international wars and the sanctions, and how many of us will go, also most people here are LDARing, i only move and workout and try to make money now so i can crush foids and liberals. I stoped my 2 week LDARing streak.

What about the international wars and the sanctions, and how many of us will go, also most people here are LDARing, i only move and workout and try to make money now so i can crush foids and liberals. I stoped my 2 week LDARing streak.
We should spread incel and blackpill teachings to the tribes (which is brutal). Then they will side with us so we can be victimised and some countries wont give a fuck if we trade or not (since we are a small island)

They would only sanction if we were communist or ISIS fanatics

I do like the idea but I think Incelistan is unlikely to be created because of many reasons

We should spread incel and blackpill teachings to the tribes (which is brutal). Then they will side with us so we can be victimised and some countries wont give a fuck if we trade or not (since we are a small island)

They would only sanction if we were communist or ISIS fanatics
They would sanction you if you are against them as simple as that. Russia is neither communist or isis fanatics but because they don't want to suck natos dick like all the other jewropians countries they got sanctioned.

Also those tribes are already blackpilled since they marry their looksmatch and women dont have rights so no incels. Incelistan should fix inceldom not propogate it. Since inceldom is the fault of foids and jews not men. So I would suggest a good name ERistan

They would sanction you if you are against them as simple as that. Russia is neither communist or isis fanatics but because they don't want to suck natos dick like all the other jewropians countries they got sanctioned.

Also those tribes are already blackpilled since they marry their looksmatch and women dont have rights so no incels. Incelistan should fix inceldom not propogate it. Since inceldom is the fault of foids and jews not men. So I would suggest a good name ERistan
ERistan would be a cool name, but i guess the incels have to cope with sanctions and embrace traditional agriculture and fishing economy.

ERistan would be a cool name, but i guess the incels have to cope with sanctions and embrace traditional agriculture and fishing economy.
Yeah but we might cuz some ecosystem instability since we would overfish and the island is not suitable for lets say 25843 memebers of now, also there is alot of hate between us, and i dont believe the solution is hearing each other out because thats gay and it never worked. I believe every certain group of incels get their own part of the islan and its monarchies for each part and all the kings agree to be in peace but never deal or marry with each other, also a simpler solution in paper is to reintroduce ethnostates and less diversity for the whole world arabs with arabs only, whites with whites only, and that's it.

Incel utopia of any kind is bullshit.

It's a pipe dream, it's not going to work realistically imho. Not now at least

no matter how unrealistic it is I think about it every day. Im even writing a book about it. my flag in my siggy is my proposed flag for the country

It's a pipe dream, it's not going to work realistically imho. Not now at least
An pan-incel rodgerist revolution in an island full of foids and resources, while USA and Russia is busy fighting their stupid bomb proxy 200 year trench war.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back