Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does Andrew tate take steroids?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240615 160221
He claims he doesn't. I'm sure he is just bullshiting.

@Jason Voorhees

I wouldn't put it past him

Doubtful. I have seen him fight professionally (meaning steroid test) with a physique the same as his current ones. His physique is also definitely achievable natty.

Those delts are a dead giveaway, if he's not on steroids then this is like top 0.01% Mr. Olympia tier genetics. Its not his size thats unattainable. its the fullness with how dry he is.

Doubtful. I have seen him fight professionally (meaning steroid test) with a physique the same as his current ones. His physique is also definitely achievable natty.
When he was fighter he did look like a natty but his current physique is not natural. Those cannonball shoulders and traps give him away as a fake natty easily.

if he's not on steroids then this is like top 0.01% Mr. Olympia tier genetics. Its not his size thats unattainable. its the fullness with how dry he is.
He is genetically gifted and he will tell you to go to the gym lol

He is a lying fag

I'm pretty sure every professional athlete has abused them at some point.