Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does a waifu essentially have to be an anime character or can she be a character from a movie?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Just thinking of a custom made real doll.....

I think the term "waifu" is meant to be Japanese-sounding, but it can be any fictional 2D character.

waifu (plural waifu or waifus) (fandom slang, Internet slang) A fictional female character from non-live-action visual media (typically an anime, manga, or video game) to whom one is attracted.

I think the term "waifu" is meant to be Japanese-sounding, but it can be any fictional 2D character.

waifu (plural waifu or waifus) (fandom slang, Internet slang) A fictional female character from non-live-action visual media (typically an anime, manga, or video game) to whom one is attracted.
So what does that mean for this ricecel's robot does not qualify as a waifu?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss5Ft9BcJvo

I think I would rather get 100 times over than a real foid
I don't want it to look like an actress, because then I would associate it with a real-life whore.
It's better if it is a fictional character.

movies usually don't have enough time to develop characters, so it's rare to see sliver screen waifus.

Something like JOI from Blade Runner would be fine for me too. More interested in being treated compassionately than the sex at this point.