Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does a Tyrone outrank a Chad in SMV in 2020?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20645
  • Start date
Deleted member 20645

Deleted member 20645

Self-banned
-
It seems every young white woman is into black guys these days. Not just white women but women in general. Especially with the black lives matter protests going on. Black males SMV must have skyrocketed in the past month.

Yes I've seen way more blacks slaying than white guys. The statistics back it up too since black guys have more sexual partners throughout their lifetime than other races

White SMV still mogs, but I won’t deny that black SMV is climbing

Chad and tyrone have the same smv for all foids except noodlewhores and maybe currywhores who will probably prefer chad over tyrone.

I would say no. black men are kind of a "niche" in the sexual market. some women will say "I'm not in to black guys" but no woman will ever say "I'm not in to tall white guys with good jawlines"

Most white women are not into black men just saying

Coal burning mudshark nigger jews

Depends.
While whites are ranked #1 on the incelosphere, out in the chadosphere, it comes down to personality and preference.

Also, what kinda Tyronne are we talking about? George Floyd? Then, no. Micheal B Jordan? Possible.
Again, up in the Chadosphere personality and personal preferences come into play.

It seems every young white woman is into black guys these days. Not just white women but women in general. Especially with the black lives matter protests going on. Black males SMV must have skyrocketed in the past month.

1 No
2 The "blacks" shown in that tik tok have at least 30% white genetics if not more, a literal 50% white 50% black would still have dark skin and be called black.

Look at this "black" while the lips are black the nose is not neither the eye area, only blacks from Africa are real black people.

Depends.
While whites are ranked #1 on the incelosphere, out in the chadosphere, it comes down to personality and preference.

Also, what kinda Tyronne are we talking about? George Floyd? Then, no. Micheal B Jordan? Possible.
Again, up in the Chadosphere personality and personal preferences come into play.
JFL if you think Tyrone has the same universal appeal as Chad.

"Once you go black you never go back"

Chad will reject girls who fucked Tyrone in the past, cuz their vaginas are already ruined by black cock.

1 No
2 The "blacks" shown in that tik tok have at least 30% white genetics if not more, a literal 50% white 50% black would still have dark skin and be called black.
View attachment 283837
Look at this "black" while the lips are black the nose is not neither the eye area, only blacks from Africa are real black people.
A nigger needs at least 25% White DNA to reach Tyrone level. There is no such thing as a 100% unmixed nigger Tyrone.

I can see it becoming at trend due to virtue signalling and BLM.

dunno but white women who fuck niggers need to be thrown off a rooftop like homosexuals. Both mentally ill.

dunno but white women who fuck niggers need to be thrown off a rooftop like homosexuals. Both mentally ill.
Agreed. Same with all race mixers.

Doubt it, its just virtue signalling.

Yes absolutely. Nigs are the least celibate race while whites are most celibate

Hell no. White Chad SMV > ALL.

Curries might be slayers but they still get mogged by niggers.

depends on many factors: location, age status and so on. i would go as far to say this: 16-25 year old white foids: Tyrone > Chad, after that Chad < Tyrone. For other races like noodle their might be chad preferance

Only because of BBC. If all black people had asian dick size, no white girl would be into them. They would be the bottom of the barrel with currys and asians. Females just think about fucking all the time.

Tyrones have high SMV to white women (due to BBC halo) while white Chads have high SMV to ethnic women, as far as I know.

just be tyrone

Black males are low-inhib bullies, which foids love. The White man is more civilised, which many foids do not appreciate.

I think Tyrone definitely outranks Chad now

Right now? yes

Usually whites win because of less monkeyish features but it all comes down wich race has more 8+/10's in the region

Its just virtue signaling when all cracker foids only go for niggers bro. All the blowjobs, pregnancies & orgies are just virtue signaling bro.

Get fucking real. The average black male can easily get pussy. Its bullshit cause all they do is whine about oppression meanwhile they're the ones killing eachother.

Can us sand/Spanish hybrids larp as Tyrone? If we have the frame I mean?

Whoever made this video should be skinned alive (in minecraft )

They were into white guys while white guys were blackwashed, now they are soyed by BLM sympathy so black guys are the new top kool.
Neither all blacks nor all whites can slay. JBB and JBW are myths. The only real Just Be is Just Be Chad.
Only because of BBC. If all black people had asian dick size, no white girl would be into them. They would be the bottom of the barrel with currys and asians. Females just think about fucking all the time.
It's hypocrisy, they're so good at spinning the story. Roman line: accuse others of what you are guilty of.
A nigger needs at least 25% White DNA to reach Tyrone level. There is no such thing as a 100% unmixed nigger Tyrone.
Nah, whiteness makes black people more soy, not more chad.
Tyrones have high SMV to white women (due to BBC halo) while white Chads have high SMV to ethnic women, as far as I know.
Black males are low-inhib bullies, which foids love. The White man is more civilised, which many foids do not appreciate.

Last edited:
Black people are Gods chosen children that enjoy privileges and opportunities that even modern day women do not.

1/10 black male = a forbidden exotic fruit to a 8/10 white woman.

1/10 African male turns 8/10 Blonde German Chad into an incel.

This is the ultimate truth you can't cope with it

No. Maybe a Quadroon though. Someone who can "claim" to be black but not really look like it like Jason Momoa

I'd still say that Tyrone is a niche. The default preference is for Chad.
Black people are Gods chosen children that enjoy privileges and opportunities that even modern day women do not.

1/10 black male = a forbidden exotic fruit to a 8/10 white woman.

1/10 African male turns 8/10 Blonde German Chad into an incel.

This is the ultimate truth you can't cope with it

Biggest cope on the planet.

The requirements to be a Tyrone are incredibly high, very few black men are at this level.

Most black guys who want to date white women are limited to landwhales.

It's only 6'3", attractive, muscular black guys who can date average and above white women.