Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Documentary about the life of a truecel who became famous by jestER-maxxing/clown-maxxing

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/jX980Eruo7o

This dude’s name is “beetlejuice.” He was born with dwarfism AND microcephaly. He became famous as a result of existing as a laughing stock for society to mock, abuse and make fun of, while that same society will virtue-signal by saying he has a nice heart and pretending that they care about him.

And then normies will say “genetics don’t mattER bro” even when they treat genetic subhumans like complete shit.

Fuck this world. Normies desERve evERy bit of pain and suffERing coming their way.

Last edited:
Did he ever have a gf or wife? Also it invokes a weird feeling seeing footage from the 00's, feels so close yet looks like a bygone era.

Last edited:
This reminds me the past of watching the cartoon: Tom&Jerry.
I'm not happy with experience of Tom, and i really don't like Jerry and that fucking dog in that house.
Most of audience was laughing at Tom.

This reminds me the past of watching the cartoon: Tom&Jerry.
I'm not happy with experience of Tom, and i really don't like Jerry and that fucking dog in that house.
Most of audience was laughing at Tom.

Tom was cartoon charactER. Beetlejuice is real life charactER.

Big diffERence between cartoons and real life my friend

Tom was cartoon charactER. Beetlejuice is real life charactER.

Big diffERence between cartoons and real life my friend
I know, i just say:
Tom is bullied,
and everyone laughed about that.

They used to throw him and other midgets in midget tossing.