Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Doctors Are Now Giving 8-Year-Old Girls Testosterone, Claiming They're 'Transgender'

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.dailywire.com/news/4555...ook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro
News from The Jewnited States of Americunts
According to medical doctors and a parent of a gender non-conforming child speaking on a panel for the Heritage Foundation, their quest to stop dangerous transgender treatments on minors has exposed that “government-funded research now allows wrong sex hormones such as testosterone to be given to girls as young as 8,” reported The Christian Post on Tuesday.

Through FOIA requests, Dr. Michael Laidlaw, a California-based endocrinologist, and some of his colleagues “found that in 2017 they lowered the minimum age for cross-sex hormones from 13 to 8,” the report said.

”Imagine giving 8-year-old girls testosterone," Laidlaw offered. ”They are in 3rd or 4th grade. This is unbelievable. But this is going on."

During the panel discussion, the endocrinologist detailed the dangers of medically treating children who are confused about their gender and showcased video clips of doctors Ilana Sherer and Johanna Olson-Kennedy, both of whom medically treat “transgender” children. The Christian Post reported:

Sherer explained that puberty blockers are given to children at age 8 or 9, when they are in third and fourth grades. Olson-Kennedy is doing a 5-year study, for which she has received a $5.7 million National Institutes of Health research grant, and in one of her publications, it shows that mastectomies have been done on girls as young as 13. In the clip Laidlaw showed, Olson-Kennedy is seen on tape insisting adolescents have the capacity to make life-altering decisions, including to have their breasts removed.
Gender-confused teen girls as young as 13, Laidlaw warned, are having their breasts removed via mastectomy procedures, and boys the age of 17 are developing penises the developmental age of a nine-year-old’s or losing sexual sensation all together due to hormone blockers. Laidlaw cited TLC’s "I am Jazz” star Jazz Jennings as such an example. Jazz, who is male-to-female transgender, has reportedly never experienced sexual sensations or orgasms because of puberty-blocking drugs, the endocrinologist said.

“Under the nebulous concept of ‘gender identity,’ children as young as 8 are receiving injections for gender transition treatment,” explained Laidlaw, according to The Christian Post report. “The phrase was defined in a recent court case as a person's ‘core internal sense’ of their own gender and that it was the ‘primary factor’ in determining their sex, not biology,” he added, noting that this information is false.

This world is so fucked up bro.

Imagine having your hormone levels fucked with as an 8 year old. They didn't choose that shit, they couldn't, they wouldn't even understand the implications of the choice. Yet now the choice of whether or not to be a bodily mutilated degenerate is being made for them. I'm sure this will result in a lot of these kids roping when they get older.

This world is so fucked up bro.

Imagine having your hormone levels fucked with as an 8 year old. They didn't choose that shit, they couldn't, they wouldn't even understand the implications of the choice. Yet now the choice of whether or not to be a bodily mutilated degenerate is being made for them. I'm sure this will result in a lot of these kids roping when they get older.
future of west,not even future.its current.lol

They should give me the testosterone. I actually want it contrary to that 8yo.

Why wouldn't they just give more of the correct hormone to the kid to make them feel moreso their born gender? Surely if giving them oestrogen or whatever makes them feel like a girl, that both proves that gender is, in fact, biological, and that giving them the respective hormones will have mind altering effects.

We need an asteroid to end us already. We’ve completely lost it as a species.

17 year olds can't consent to a kiss but 8 year olds can consent to choose which gender they are and to have hormones which will permanently change their bodies injected into them. And 13 year olds can consent to having their tits removed now as well?

JFL. And cucks want us to take their worldview seriously. It's utterly revolting, I hope people start going ER en masse, until society can't function properly anymore.

We need an asteroid to end us already. We’ve completely lost it as a species.

This gif is nice.

Fuck this world.It took so long to build a steady civilization and now retards are going to bring It down.
They should give me the testosterone. I actually want it contrary to that 8yo.
also this.

I should have been given testosterone

this world will never stop getting more and more degenerate

I swear our governments have been taken over by the lizard people or something,how is the world becoming so degenerate this fast??

What the fuck is this shit?

When I was 8, the hardest decision I made was whether I wanted to watch Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon or Kids WB when I got home from school. Megaman NT Warrior was my shit.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45552/doctors-are-giving-trans-8-year-old-girls-amanda-prestigiacomo??utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro
According to medical doctors and a parent of a gender non-conforming child speaking on a panel for the Heritage Foundation, their quest to stop dangerous transgender treatments on minors has exposed that “government-funded research now allows wrong sex hormones such as testosterone to be given to girls as young as 8,” reported The Christian Post on Tuesday.

Through FOIA requests, Dr. Michael Laidlaw, a California-based endocrinologist, and some of his colleagues “found that in 2017 they lowered the minimum age for cross-sex hormones from 13 to 8,” the report said.

”Imagine giving 8-year-old girls testosterone," Laidlaw offered. ”They are in 3rd or 4th grade. This is unbelievable. But this is going on."

During the panel discussion, the endocrinologist detailed the dangers of medically treating children who are confused about their gender and showcased video clips of doctors Ilana Sherer and Johanna Olson-Kennedy, both of whom medically treat “transgender” children. The Christian Post reported:

Gender-confused teen girls as young as 13, Laidlaw warned, are having their breasts removed via mastectomy procedures, and boys the age of 17 are developing penises the developmental age of a nine-year-old’s or losing sexual sensation all together due to hormone blockers. Laidlaw cited TLC’s "I am Jazz” star Jazz Jennings as such an example. Jazz, who is male-to-female transgender, has reportedly never experienced sexual sensations or orgasms because of puberty-blocking drugs, the endocrinologist said.

“Under the nebulous concept of ‘gender identity,’ children as young as 8 are receiving injections for gender transition treatment,” explained Laidlaw, according to The Christian Post report. “The phrase was defined in a recent court case as a person's ‘core internal sense’ of their own gender and that it was the ‘primary factor’ in determining their sex, not biology,” he added, noting that this information is false.
8 to can be transcender, yet a 14 to can't conscente to sexs

The Jew doctor will do whatever makes him the most shekels.

Boys and men that need it are dismissed but society gleefully gives it to girls who would grow up to live life on EZ mode regardless of their condition barring extreme deformity. JFL.

fuck this gay earth

Children are being more harmed than ever.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45552/doctors-are-giving-trans-8-year-old-girls-amanda-prestigiacomo??utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

well I'm glad it's getting resisted already

I don't really care if some dumbass kid takes hormones at their own volition, if they were being forced to do so, that's a different story. Like what kind of ultra faggot do you have to be to actually be thinking about and looking up this stuff at 8 years old. At 8 years old I only knew my ps2 and that's all I knew.
P.S I prefer when foids try to transition at a later age and realise that they fucked up and can't go back. That's giga lifefuel to me.

give me the t tbh cuz these "guys" will mog us facially and physically once they reach adulthood cuz they've been taking t their entire lives. Meanwhile I sound like a 11 year old boy and look like shit
fuck this shit