Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Doctor Who has to be the biggest example of the looks halo effect

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Tenth doctor brown coat  85361

Everyone thinks the tenth doctors the best and to be fair when I was younger he did seem like the best but now I realise how fucking good this guy looks NW1 perfect midface cheekbones and jawline and I watch it he's not acting in a very talented way, it's just his looks which make the role.

Landscape 1448284928 christopher eccleston doctor who 01

The ninth doctor doesn't look that bad but he has agepill flaws. Watching his episodes looking back his acting was remarkable. He captured the anger and character interaction very well.

THIS. i remember as a kid my sister would talk about how she dropped the show when the 11th doctor was revealed. halo effect is fucking brutal.

Yes now that I think back, the tenth was always my favourite when I was younger.

I know it's sooo fucking legit. Either way the show was excellent
And I also lost interest when he left, lol the halo effect really is insane.

landscape-1448284928-christopher-eccleston-doctor-who-01-jpg.61964

The ninth doctor doesn't look that bad but he has agepill flaws. Watching his episodes looking back his acting was remarkable. He captured the anger and character interaction very well.

Happy5

I could only stand his episodes when I tried watching the show.

The other doctors just have that "random humor" shtick that tumblrinas love so much.

Also pretty cool how he wears a Nazi coat.

And I also lost interest when he left, lol the halo effect really is insane.
Fuuuck I did the same.
I still liked ninth though, but he was only on the first season and didn't get as many good episodes.

I thought Capaldi was pretty good as the 12th.

As of Whittaker taking over as 13th, The Doctor is obviously some kind of tranny but it's very confusing to think of in what respect...

I'd imagine 13 feels like "a man trapped in a woman's body" since the last dozen bodies 13 inhabited were all male. Even though they threw in some bullshit about the first-ever doctor being a black woman, that wouldn't have an impact because the memory of that was lost, it was memory-holed worse than the War Doctor.

has a Hindu QT named Yaz as love interest these days and they have some romantic chem and doc just casually dropped about how used to be a man and had a wife, I think he/she broke her tbh

The Doctor mind-breaking lesbians as a foid is kinda awesome ngl

This is so true, with the Moffat era we get the same, most female fans love the 11th Doctor while most male fans love the 12th Doctor. Why? Because the 11th Doctor is a young attractive man while the 12th Doctor is old and unattractive (not unattractive for his age, unattractive compared to Chad, as Chad's also have "a wall"). While the 12th Doctor's episodes were mostly Woke cringe, his performance and characterisation is so much better and this is why male fans prefer him. Toilets just look at what gets them wet, I wouldn't be surprised if a lack of White male Chad's is what really caused the decline in ratings, an attractive Chad could have caused Chibnall's seasons to be well-received.

Remember that no amount of Feminism and "sisterhood" can trump Women's desires for Chad, only the Raddest Femskulls love the 13th Doctor, but I'm sure that if she was a White Chad or had a White Chad companion that the show would have been loved to "debate mastering" Tumblerinas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back