Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doctor Who 60th anniversary review

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
60th anniversary of a show that was once great.

I tuned in only because of this and due to the fact that david tennant (10th doctor) was playing this new 14th doctor.

I wish they used a new actor, because this just feels like an attempt of weak fanfair and nostalgia baiting because everyone loved the 10th doctor (he was a little soy and spastic in my opinion and overrated, but still good).

Watching david tennant again was like trying to revive old childhood memories and past times in the same why you try to revive an old, dying man in vain hopes of bringing him back to his glory days.

Anyway the intro opening iconic title sequence was shit, mainly cos the editing was shit

View: https://youtu.be/efybAd2ywTo

the colours were nice and all, and the outro was decent i guess, but is nothing special, in fact, it just looks like fucking bath salts.

Compare it to the 80s opening:

View: https://youtu.be/67DAw6zQ1go

The cast was shit and was just made up of actors to fill diversity quotas, like donna's child (who is fucking black, because of course they had to pair donna, a white woman, with a black man)

Donna's child, who is called rose (of all the names they could have chosen they use the same name of one of the most beloved and iconic dr who companions).

Anyway the actress negro of rose has zero acting ability and acts like a boss girl know it all with zero personality, donna's mum is a crazy spaz, and there is this random soy kid nerd twink fag kid who acts obnoxious and again, has zero acting ability, even for a kid standards.

Of course they coundn't refrain from pronoun crap, where one scene the doctor asks an alien ''how is he?'', and this bitch rose bitches back in a condescending tone about asking for pronouns and shit.

Rose also makes a comment later in episode about how males are useless and that the doctor was better has a female and all that shit.

The plot is standard dr.who, but the pacing was way too fucking fast and the whole ''donna can't remember her past life'' thing was poorly handled, but thats what happens with a soy team and a female director

this should have been a 4 part episode.

Reddit of course loved it, since standards are so low these days.

The show has been shit since around 2013 (more like dead), and me watching this was like trying to revive old childhood memories with the kiss of life.

sad and pathetic, but at least the new tardis interior design looked cool, but of course the doctor acts soy in reaction.

Why can't we have another doctor who acts more cool for once?

tldr the script was good, shit pacing, and shit acting due to diversity qoutas and woke pronoun and ''men are stupid, women good'' crap + female director

I wish they used a new actor, because this just feels like an attempt of weak fanfair and nostalgia baiting because everyone loved the 10th doctor (he was a little soy and spastic in my opinion and overrated, but still good).

Same, though the main reason they re-used Tennant is because the new actor was shooting the Barbie film and couldn't make it on set in time to also film Doctor Who. Davies really didn't want to waste such an important anniversary, so he got Tennant back. I really don't want this to be nostalgia bait, but I also don't want this to be "fuck your nostalgia" bait. Davies really ended his run as showrunner well and it would be a shame if he would pick up old plot lines and starts ruining his own works.

Same, though the main reason they re-used Tennant is because the new actor was shooting the Barbie film and couldn't make it on set in time to also film Doctor Who. Davies really didn't want to waste such an important anniversary, so he got Tennant back. I really don't want this to be nostalgia bait, but I also don't want this to be "fuck your nostalgia" bait. Davies really ended his run as showrunner well and it would be a shame if he would pick up old plot lines and starts ruining his own works.
well the script for this episode is from a 1980 comic so it is decent, but the directing, shit pacing and woke crap scattered in just ruins it.

it was 5/10 i guess but the show is just a fuck up

The cast was shit and was just made up of actors to fill diversity quotas, like donna's child (who is fucking black, because of course they had to pair donna, a white woman, with a black man)

Ehhh, she was always a Mudshark:

View: https://youtu.be/-73vRVxqfOk?si=vmtipgUM7iIo9ARt

Rose also makes a comment later in episode about how males are useless and that the doctor was better has a female and all that shit.
tldr the script was good, shit pacing, and shit acting due to diversity qoutas and woke pronoun and ''men are stupid, women good'' crap + female director

Unfortunately, this was already the case in the Moffat era. In the introductory episode of the 12th Doctor (Deep Breath) the Silurian toilet knocks the Doctor out with her "superior mental capabilities" because the Doctor is "just a man".

In a Christmas special it ends with a mother and daughter being special because "toilets have the ability to give life" while the Doctor and a young boy are made to feel useless as "muh golden wombzzz" save the day.

I just cannot stress how misandrist the show has become and has been for a while. The Mistress (Missy) also refers to her becoming female as "an upgrade", this is something the Doctor said herself in a later episode.

Sometimes this show is just literally painful to watch.

Ehhh, she was always a Mudshark:

View: https://youtu.be/-73vRVxqfOk?si=vmtipgUM7iIo9ARt

Unfortunately, this was already the case in the Moffat era. In the introductory episode of the 12th Doctor (Deep Breath) the Silurian toilet knocks the Doctor out with her "superior mental capabilities" because the Doctor is "just a man".

In a Christmas special it ends with a mother and daughter being special because "toilets have the ability to give life" while the Doctor and a young boy are made to feel useless as "muh golden wombzzz" save the day.

I just cannot stress how misandrist the show has become and has been for a while. The Mistress (Missy) also refers to her becoming female as "an upgrade", this is something the Doctor said herself in a later episode.

Sometimes this show is just literally painful to watch.

Remember when the 6th doctor strangled peri?

We need more of that back.

Stopped watching it completely sometime during the Capaldi era, but might watch this just for Tennant tbh.

Stopped watching it completely sometime during the Capaldi era, but might watch this just for Tennant tbh.
I stopped watching after the 1st season of the 11th doctor.

Did I miss much?

60th anniversary of a show that was once great.

I tuned in only because of this and due to the fact that david tennant (10th doctor) was playing this new 14th doctor.

Watching david tennant again was like trying to revive old childhood memories and past times in the same why you try to revive an old, dying man in vain hopes of bringing him back to his glory days.

Anyway the intro opening iconic title sequence was shit, mainly cos the editing was shit

View: https://youtu.be/efybAd2ywTo

the colours were nice and all, and the outro was decent i guess, but is nothing special, in fact, it just looks like fucking bath salts.

Compare it to the 80s opening:

View: https://youtu.be/67DAw6zQ1go

Donna's child, who is called rose (of all the names they could have chosen they use the same name of one of the most beloved and iconic dr who companions).

Anyway the actress negro of rose has zero acting ability and acts like a boss girl know it all with zero personality, donna's mum is a crazy spaz, and there is this random soy kid nerd twink fag kid who acts obnoxious and again, has zero acting ability, even for a kid standards.

Of course they coundn't refrain from pronoun crap, where one scene the doctor asks an alien ''how is he?'', and this bitch rose bitches back in a condescending tone about asking for pronouns and shit.

The plot is standard dr.who, but the pacing was way too fucking fast and the whole ''donna can't remember her past life'' thing was poorly handled, but thats what happens with a soy team and a female director

this should have been a 4 part episode.

Reddit of course loved it, since standards are so low these days.

The show has been shit since around 2013 (more like dead), and me watching this was like trying to revive old childhood memories with the kiss of life.

sad and pathetic, but at least the new tardis interior design looked cool, but of course the doctor acts soy in reaction.

Why can't we have another doctor who acts more cool for once?

The difference is the music in the opening THE 70S AND 80S VERSION MOGS THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THE NEW VERSION

Listen to the bass of the old version IT ABSOLUTELY KILLS THE NEW VERSION THAT IS COMPLETELY MUSICALLY DISJOINTED