Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do your siblings mog you?

Pied piper

Pied piper

Peter pan
-
If they mog you and bully you I can imagine that being hard to cope with.

Yes bro. Brotherpill is brutal. :feelscry:

He doesn’t bully me though he knows I’d beat his ass if he did :feelskek:

bro mogs me to death because he is gl and in the top 5% financially and I'm an ugly depressed loser neet.

I'm interested in what it's like to have a sister as an incel. must be extreme ropefuel I imagine.

Don't have siblings but my cousins mog me into oblivion.

My 17 year old cousin is already 6'4. Every foid in the family -- young or old -- fawns over him like he's God himself. :feelsrope:

My sister is an Instagram hoe. We don’t see her for months at a time. She’s living the bourgeoise beautiful life with beautiful people at expensive places.. cakes her face up and everything.

I hope my brother grows up to mog me. I’ve already blackpilled him so I don’t want to see him depressed at a young age all because his genetics failed him. He dodged the dickpill, he’s a dickmogger. He’s 5’8” at 15 so he dodged the turbomanletpill. And his face shows lots of promise.. has a pretty good bone structure.. MUCH better than mine.. he’s a framecel tho. Narrow shoulders wide hips and thin joints

Yes my sister looks like me but without the exaggerated bad features.

Sister. 7/10 foid. Such high IQ she took unweighted classes to make sure she ended 3rd in her class out of 500 students so that she would not have to do a validictorian or saludictorion speech. Got a full ride to a super good school. Like GG. Also hieght mogs me too RIP. Kill me now.

The comments here prove incels like to overrate their siblings looks, maybe its a coping mechanism to not accept the fact that there subhuman genetics run in the family too.

The comments here prove incels like to overrate their siblings looks, maybe its a coping mechanism to not accept the fact that there subhuman genetics run in the family too.
Not in my case man. I’ve literally seen my brother bring home really hot girls and kiss and hug with them. Pure suifuel.

I’d say he’s an 8/10. Not an exaggeration.

Not in my case man. I’ve literally seen my brother bring home really hot girls and kiss and hug with them. Pure suifuel.

I’d say he’s an 8/10. Not an exaggeration.
Fuck you.

Yes, it’s humiliating.

What did I do?? :dafuckfeels:
Chad genes run in you simple, doesnt matter if your ugly or whatever, if you ascend your kids likely will be chads. my family is full of incel uglys, other than height we're all truecels, and im the most horredendes of the bunch as i didnt even get height.

Chad genes run in you simple, doesnt matter if your ugly or whatever, if you ascend your kids likely will be chads. my family is full of incel uglys, other than height we're all truecels, and im the most horredendes of the bunch as i didnt even get height.
Well I’m sorry about that bro. You do have a point but it’s not like I enjoy seeing my brother slay while I rot in loneliness. It’s torture.

It’s clear my parents prefer him too. Even if they deny it.

Well I’m sorry about that bro. You do have a point but it’s not like I enjoy seeing my brother slay while I rot in loneliness. It’s torture.

It’s clear my parents prefer him too. Even if they deny it.
Damm that must suck bro. Sorry for being rude again, I sperg out too much and your a nice user :D

mogs to oblivion and back

I have a brother. He is very young and he might be asexual.
Also when he started to school, he said(when he was 6 or 7 yo) ''All girls are cunts'' or something like that.

Yes my brother mogs me. Also, he has a normal nose.

That's not how genetics work you brainlet.

That's not how genetics work you brainlet.
I know what genetic recominbations is, now get your curry street shitting ass out of my mentions or your getting blocked me and @Insomniac are cool now, we bros

I dont have any siblings but one of my cousins mogs me.
He's shorter than me but still in the average range, with a pretty good face and body. He doesnt have autism unlike me

My 15 year old younger brother is already 6'2 ish while I stand at 5'9, and my twin brother has already had multiple girlfriends/sex. Same with my cousin. I'm by far the ugliest in my family and have no idea why I turned out like this.

My sister is an Instagram hoe. We don’t see her for months at a time. She’s living the bourgeoise beautiful life with beautiful people at expensive places.. cakes her face up and everything.

I hope my brother grows up to mog me. I’ve already blackpilled him so I don’t want to see him depressed at a young age all because his genetics failed him. He dodged the dickpill, he’s a dickmogger. He’s 5’8” at 15 so he dodged the turbomanletpill. And his face shows lots of promise.. has a pretty good bone structure.. MUCH better than mine.. he’s a framecel tho. Narrow shoulders wide hips and thin joints
narrow shoulders and wide hips are a game killer tbh

i get berated by my mother why are you still single same with other members of my family. i feel dejected because they ask all the time

My sister is a literal Stacey. It’s fucking Hell when she would bring all of her Chad and Stacey friends over during her 16th birthday. I sat in my room as every single person, except my dad, in my own home mogs the shit out of me.

Yes bro. Brotherpill is brutal. :feelscry:

He doesn’t bully me though he knows I’d beat his ass if he did :feelskek:
Me and my brother never fought, objetively my brother mogs me, due to hairline, but otherwise i mog him